Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Ok a suggestion for you...not a brilliant one but something i wouldnt mind if we're struggling to get players in.

Lua Lua.

Bags of skill, creativity and pace and some decent goals. Could play as a 2nd striker, right wing or even AM. Perhaps a loan option would suit us best but i wouldnt mind him at all.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems there is no point in sitting here and just waiting for the signings, so I called Defoe at home.

He didn't pick up the phone, so I guess he's not home. Now, what do you think of that?

I think maybe he's out? :winkold:

if the Sun is to be belived then he is very much at home but his phone is 'out of reach' at the moment.

He told me to keep trying though.... :? :puke:

Seemed to do quite good a season ago.

In your opinion. I was far from impressed.

Eight goals in twenty four starts - two against SHA.

No neither was I really

Still a better football-player than both Harewood and Earnshaw. They're NOT a step forward. To say such things is just ridiculous and shows to me why you have to pay over the odds for british players. They're far too overrated in England.

Still a better football-player than both Harewood and Earnshaw. They're NOT a step forward. To say such things is just ridiculous and shows to me why you have to pay over the odds for british players. They're far too overrated in England.

And scored how many last year compared to Baros?

Seemed to do quite good a season ago.

In your opinion. I was far from impressed.

Eight goals in twenty four starts - two against SHA.

No neither was I really

I think you are mistaken my Swedish friend, both Harewood and Earnshaw have better scoring records than Baros, who quite frankly struts round the pitch with a face like a smacked bottom. If you want overrated then Mr Baros is your man, a terrible purchase IMO.

We need tall physical players!

We've been one of the feeblest squads in the Premiership, all are players are small and a bit weak!

That's why I've at least enjoyed Chris Sutton putting himself about a bit upfront, to varying success.

Muntari would be a good buy, but a central midfielder is surely the least of our worries at the moment. We need a right back, a striker, a right winger, left back, goalkeeper..pretty much a whole team!

i think earnshaw would offer us more than baros, we need someone to put the ball in the net regardless of their creativeness etc.

earnshaw is a runner and knows how to finish. baros to me doesnt look interested half the time and needs about 2 hours on the ball.

lets face it hes not bothered whether hes playing for us or nantes or any other team in febuary is he.

4-5 mill yes please

And scored how many last year compared to Baros?

And has earned how many caps for one of the best national teams in Europe and won the golden boot in the European championship? And don't tell me that doesn't say he's a good player cause it does. Earnshaw and Harewood ain't even close to a place in Englands national team and you could argue which of the teams is the best.

And has earned how many caps for one of the best national teams in Europe and won the golden boot in the European championship?

For gods sake, he has one good period for three weeks in 4 years, and he is still living off it. ITSOTP thats what counts, and he doesnt cut it, simple as.

Earnshaw and Harewood ain't even close to a place in Englands national team and you could argue which of the teams is the best.

You are right. Earnshaw will never get picked for England