Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just desperate to see change, to see a new Villa because of our new owner and manager.

Would have loved to see a great signing yesterday, as if the staff had worked their asses off before

the window started, like Fulham.

But let's wait and see, there are many days left (of the window and the season) for MON and Lerner to impress

Sell Baros - Buy Earnshaw, Harewood.

Step forward in quality?

Yes. Next question.

Actually it isnt. Its more a problem with motivation and management.

I wonder where 3 little posters are today. ;)

Anyway, is it good news or bad news with no news at all? MON says it's not likely we'll get any signings before theb Manure-game, well, when is the time we don't accept that anymore? Not saying anything bad about him but we badly need new players and as soon as possible. We've got 2 crucial games in front of us and needs new signings before then.

here!!! im always here.. i didnt say he was signing for villa guys i just got my my mrs to call the hotel up and ask for him thats all.. give it a rest now and see wether awol's mate was right..

Sell Baros - Buy Earnshaw, Harewood.

Step forward in quality?

Yes. Next question.

Actually it isnt. Its more a problem with motivation and management.

Bwahahahaha! :lol:

Poor old Baros, never has found the right manager has he?

Seemed to do quite good a season ago.

Shaun Wright-Phillips seems to be at least one big deal...and it looks like it will be a done deal soon..if Mourinho doesnt throw in his veto.

Doesn't really change the fact that getting top class players in January is more difficult than in the summer window, does it? If a player is first choice at his club, he's unlikely to move in January, unless a much bigger wants him and is prepared to pay over the odds. SWP is hardly first choice at Chelsea, despite being a very good player, and is one of very few top standard players available in this window I'd pressume.

And, who knows, SWP may still end up going nowhere. We've hard nothing official yet, have we?