Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earnshaw and Harewood ain't even close to a place in Englands national team and you could argue which of the teams is the best.

You are right. Earnshaw will never get picked for England

Earnshaw is Welsh

Bwahahahaha! :lol:

Lots of comedy gold floating about today!

For what it's worth, and haven't read the whole thread (!) I reckon we'll sign a couple of players like Boa Morte and Harewood, both gettable, both give us options and both proven in the premiership. Boa Morte woudl give us much needed pace and width and Harewood would add bulk to the forward line.

For what it's worth, and haven't read the whole thread (!) I reckon we'll sign a couple of players like Boa Morte and Harewood, both gettable, both give us options and both proven in the premiership. Boa Morte woudl give us much needed pace and width and Harewood would add bulk to the forward line.

If those 2 were the only players we signed, I'd be fairly happy.

Ok, my mistake about Earnshaw. Didn't know that. Still, Baros is a better player. doesn't mean I want him to play for us, but I certainly prefer him to Earnshaw and Harewood. And Wurz, to say that he got 3 good weeks out of 4 is just wrong. He has an excellent scoring rate for the czech repulic national team. Maybe he gets a bit more service there... And who do you think will attract most players, Baros or Earnshaw?

If those 2 were the only players we signed, I'd be fairly happy.

Right midfield?

I'd be pissed if we dont get a right midfielder in some form.