Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Yeah he could give us options, as well as Ferguson might.

If MON is not able to get any big players I would go for them,

but it remains only as an IF! I imagine Ferguson as McCann only

more influental, better in attack and probably a bit weaker in

defense?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rich heard anymore about those Man U players we discussed a few days ago ???

What Ronaldo, Giggs and Rooney? yeah they are all coming still :) They stayed in a hotel and I spoke to them all.

So far, if you don't count the "Defoe-rumour" in, the most exciting today for me is Dica and Aboutreika. They seem good and might add something different and good to the team. A bit of a risk both of them, I know, but they look quality and we need some creativity as both of them seems to have. And that Young if we could get him.

i think we should leave the scottish league well alone, players from there just cant get to grips with the prem.

Petrov is quality but has still not fully adjusted from having 4 hard games a season to every game being tough.

we need players who can do well straight away.

larsson

So far, if you don't count the "Defoe-rumour" in, the most exciting today for me is Dica and Aboutreika. They seem good and might add something different and good to the team. A bit of a risk both of them, I know, but they look quality and we need some creativity as both of them seems to have. And that Young if we could get him.

That Romanian guy is an exciting rumour. Jan is the time for overseas and lower league raids. And the Egyptian guy too. Know nothing about either of them but I'd be happy to take a punt. Also, I like Baros but I dont think hes working out here or in England period. If we could get a couple of million for him, then I'd gladly replace him with a less technically gifted but more english-game proven player.

I would not be surprised if Baros was an ex Villa player by the end of January

Neither would I. And I'd be happy if we just could get a good replacement in. NOT Harewood or Earnshaw. And if I had to chose between them I'd go for Earnshaw, I believe. But rather someone else.