Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Who are you Randy a reporter or a bullshiter

:lol:

its fun on here tonight

stop ringing the hotel though please guys, he's turned up at The Barnt Green Inn

with the General ring there instead (999 and ask for the police).

He couldn't get into The Barnt Green Inn as he was wearing trainers - by all accounts he's returned to the hotel sulking and raiding the mini-bar :winkold:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really think anyone would be so bloody stupid as start phoning hotels :shock:

Phoning? nickrogers is already standing outside with a big fat cheque to persuade Defoe to stay at Spurs :winkold:

:lol:

CV is on form tonight.

I didn't really think anyone would be so bloody stupid as start phoning hotels :shock:

Phoning? nickrogers is already standing outside with a big fat cheque to persuade Defoe to stay at Spurs :winkold:

No, nickrogers is at Martin O'Neill's house with a gun to his head telling him he has to play Lee Hendrie.

That's nothing. There's a car full of people on their way with zoom lenses, directional mikes and extending ladders as we speak.

he was not happy thought i was a reporter , spoke to his gf and then he took phone off her asking who it was. i asked if he was going to villa he said ,he cant say and he heard nothing about it only in the papers

If....if this was true and if.....if you spoke to him dont you think you might of ruined our chances of signing him! :lol:

he was not happy thought i was a reporter , spoke to his gf and then he took phone off her asking who it was. i asked if he was going to villa he said ,he cant say and he heard nothing about it only in the papers

If....if this was true and if.....if you spoke to him dont you think you might of ruined our chances of signing him! :lol:

Either that, or they'll have to make the information public knowedge very quickly!

no once was chatting him he asked where i here he was going to villa and i said heard it over the net. he would not say he was not going he said he could not say any thing as he had to be careful. it said just like him or i was just played a very good trick

no once was chatting him he asked where i here he was going to villa and i said heard it over the net. he would not say he was not going he said he could not say any thing as he had to be careful. it said just like him or i was just played a very good trick

seriously when are you lot back at school ?