Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

"Yes sir, he's here. He arrived at 4.37pm today and is due to check out at 11am tomorrow. He is currently dining with Mr Martin O'Neill, who is currently on his second course, which is grilled breast of chicken in a garlic sauce on a bed of tagliatelle. Would you like me to fetch Mr Defoe and ask him to call you back?"

I think not. True or not, phoning the hotel is pointless.

Post of the day! :lol:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, people are now actually ringing hotels?????

WTF is wrong with you? This started as a rumour on an internet message board by some (appropriately ?) called AWOL????

And now people are ringing hotels to ask if a Mr. J. defoe is a guest???

:crylaugh:

"Yes sir, he's here. He arrived at 4.37pm today and is due to check out at 11am tomorrow. He is currently dining with Mr Martin O'Neill, who is currently on his second course, which is grilled breast of chicken in a garlic sauce on a bed of tagliatelle. Would you like me to fetch Mr Defoe and ask him to call you back?"

I think not. True or not, phoning the hotel is pointless.

LOL :lol:

he was not happy thought i was a reporter , spoke to his gf and then he took phone off her asking who it was. i asked if he was going to villa he said ,he cant say and he heard nothing about it only in the papers

So you just happened to get hold of Defoe's mobile number did you?

he was not happy thought i was a reporter , spoke to his gf and then he took phone off her asking who it was. i asked if he was going to villa he said ,he cant say and he heard nothing about it only in the papers

or maybe his girlfriend runs the hotel

RandysVilla - lay off the crack.

You spoke with Defoe? And you expect us to believe that, why?

or maybe his girlfriend runs the hotel

:lol:

:crylaugh:

Who are you Randy a reporter or a bullshiter

:lol:

its fun on here tonight

stop ringing the hotel though please guys, he's turned up at The Barnt Green Inn

with the General ring there instead (999 and ask for the police).