OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we bought Defoe yet?

:crylaugh:

Has SWP signed for West Ham yet? Find it interesting that it hasn't been finalised considering how quietly and quickly they finalised the Boa Morte deal.

I think Chelsea leaked something to the press to get more teams interested, maybe bump up the price? Who knows.

Have we bought Defoe yet?

:crylaugh:

Has SWP signed for West Ham yet? Find it interesting that it hasn't been finalised considering how quietly and quickly they finalised the Boa Morte deal.

I think Chelsea leaked something to the press to get more teams interested, maybe bump up the price? Who knows.

Chelsea in dodgey transfer dealings? with their reputation? are you sure!?!?

If we were to sign Dica, Bent and Young then a top half finish would be a possibility.

Without Dica, Bent and Young a top half finish is a possibility. With those three it would be a near certainty.

A top half finish would be excellent either way. This season should all be about staying up now. A winning run could take us up towards UEFA cup territory but that goes for about 10 or 15 teams. If I had a choice now, I'd bloody well take a comfortable 12th place finish. We've blooded a lot of young guys this year and that will stand our squad in good stead as the reinforcements trickle in.

What is so funny about "Have we signed Defoe yet?"...I cant see the fun in it...after 287 times on this thread.

I soon go crazy about this WAITING until we sign some real players...Phil Bardsley is heavily linked with us in a loan move, but that doesnt thrill me much tbh.

Lee Chun Soo...who? I know that they have very good players in Korea and that they always give 100%. It would be fun if Villa took over a player that would become a huge hit in Premier...

What is so funny about "Have we signed Defoe yet?"...I cant see the fun in it...after 287 times on this thread.p

Have we signed Defoe yet?

Phil Bardsley is heavily linked with us in a loan move, but that doesnt thrill me much tbh.

We're siging him monday I believe, a replacement for Hughes and Wickerman

lee chun soo would be quality

prefer chow mein myself

Korean footballer/Chinese meal. Don't see the connection myself. Care to elaborate?

Oh lighten up. That goes for everyone not just you.