Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he did the medical where he was seen at the hotel...... signed the contract.. and is waiting for them to finalise the deal.. until then he was told to go back to Spurs. He wont play tomorrow for Spurs ;)

I think we should be after SWP more than anyone... we need a right winger.. and theres not that many on the market.

Udinese await Iaquinta offer

“Sulley is an excellent person, but sometimes he lets foreign mermaids lure him. It is difficult for him to become a target on the Italian market.â€

Perhaps we could sign some of these foreign mermaids?

It shows you how many issues we, as lay people fail to understand...

any chance of Milner must surely be gone if he signs new contract. any one heard of the other guy

Newcastle are in talks with James Milner about a new deal at St James' Park.

Milner has been one of Newcastle's major successes this season after returning from a loan spell at Aston Villa last season.

The talented winger has been linked with a move away from Tyneside to Middlesbrough, but it is believed Newcastle are ready to reward the England international with a contract extension.

Skysports.com says Milner's representatives are locked in talks with Newcastle officials and are hopeful of reaching a successful conclusion soon.

A host of Premiership clubs are chasing Nantes midfielder Emerse Fae.

Reading are keen and see Fae, a combative midfielder, as possible cover for Steve Sidwell who could leave the club in the summer at the end of his contract.

Aston Villa, Manchester City and Middlesbrough have already shown their interest in him.

Both stories from tribal football

I think the only thing Baros would tempt Tottenham to do is tell us to F*$k Off . I read a couple of rumours just now though about Crouch and Keane joining villa and Barry Ferguson is still being sold to help fund the new manager and villa are favourites .

Randysvilla, let's move on eh? It's boring now. Darren Bent anyone?

err its that tw*t Villaboy keeps bringing it up "has defoe signed yet" i reckon hes about 12 he should have got his parents consent first before signing upto an adults forum :)

I think the only thing Baros would tempt Tottenham to do is tell us to F*$k Off . I read a couple of rumours just now though about Crouch and Keane joining villa and Barry Ferguson is still being sold to help fund the new manager and villa are favourites .
???? source

I reckon if Crouch was 7 inches shorter, he'd be a lot more popular.

7" shorter, 10x as skillful, able to head a ball and have instinctive striking insincts.

But then again, he does have a good touch for a big man :roll:

I reckon if Crouch was 7 inches shorter, he'd be a lot more popular.

7" shorter, 10x as skillful, able to head a ball and have instinctive striking insincts.

But then again, he does have a good touch for a big man :roll:

The guy is loved in Liverpool.

I'd love him at the Villa! Don't care what the rest of you think :D

Legend!!

Some people have short memories!!

What short memories are those? Did he not score yet ANOTHER wonder at the weekend?

Why don't you go and ask Liverpool fans if they want to see him go, because believe me, in Liverpool, the lad is a LEGEND, and it's easy to see why!

As for his Villa days, yeah he missed some chances, what strikers don't? But i remember goals he scored against Bolton and Boro before he left, quality.

I'd love Crouchy back. £11m would be ridiculous, but LOL, who gives a flying fu*k!!

It ain't your money, the club ain't gonna do anything silly. I back MON 100%!!!