Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Having just watched 90 minutes of Steau Bucharest against Real Madrid I'm starting a SIGN DICA CAMPAIGN. The guy was awesome.

As I say elsewhere can he do it against Boro or Blackburn when the setting is less glamourous?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lee chun soo would be quality

prefer chow mein myself

Korean footballer/Chinese meal. Don't see the connection myself. Care to elaborate?

Oh lighten up. That goes for everyone not just you.

There's the Man Utd song about Park...

Park, Park, wherever you may be,

He eats dogs in his own country...

Do not tell me looks unhappy in that tottenham outfit and that his heart is at Villa...

What you dont see is that he slips into his villa shirt jsut after this was taken, it was in his suitcase apparently. :clap::clap:

Back on topic

Id like to see a couple of big signings but im not overlly hopefull, we're a long way behind europe now so we can count that out for this season not that it was ever really possible.

Pictures from Tottenham training today:

scroll down and you will see Defoe is there... Time to chop some heads here at VT!!!

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s150.php?f=149&i=684202&t=684202&sid=150

Cant wait for the excuses later when they've finished their homework.......

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah well I cant believe you just sed that. He was so there cos I seen him and everything and he got a helicopter to training and I know his girlfriend who's a complete minger anyway and she told me anyway while she was getting fingered in the spa by deadly doug so SHAT UP!

AWOL:

Yeah well I know he's there yeah? I don'tgive a **** who believes me, I saw him, why would I make this shit up?

RandysVilla:

So, he's got back today, he was def thee the other day, I spoke to him on the phone.

Bollocks.

Red Cards for the both of them.

Defoe still at Hoar Cross - with his agent - as of this afternoon. Couldn't give two **** who believes this but it's a fact. Just because he hasn't been rolled out for the cameras today doesn't mean he wont be before 31st of Jan. Here's hoping.

You'll find he was training with the rest of the Spurs squad at their training ground in North London or has he been cloned?!

What time? What does he drive?! Did you see him? Didn't think so.

Turns out it wasn't a fact Awol

Defoe still at Hoar Cross - with his agent - as of this afternoon. Couldn't give two **** who believes this but it's a fact. Just because he hasn't been rolled out for the cameras today doesn't mean he wont be before 31st of Jan. Here's hoping.

You'll find he was training with the rest of the Spurs squad at their training ground in North London or has he been cloned?!

What time? What does he drive?! Did you see him? Didn't think so.

Turns out it wasn't a fact Awol

:crylaugh: Just leave them alone, we knew it wasn't happening anyway.

We'll sign players Villa fans!! Don't worry!