Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Crouch back. He looks like joining the ranks of the other decent strikers ruined by Liverpool FC. Signing a guy who will create and score a bag full of goals would be a positive move, regardless of him already playing for us in the past. His height and Gabbys pace would give us some variety in attack.

I reckon Crouch is the quality of player we will be in the market for, come January. Very good players who are at a crossroads. Similar circumstances apply to Milner and Maloney. Good players, looking for a good move.

I would take Crouch back. He looks like joining the ranks of the other decent strikers ruined by Liverpool FC. Signing a guy who will create and score a bag full of goals would be a positive move, regardless of him already playing for us in the past. His height and Gabbys pace would give us some variety in attack.

I reckon Crouch is the quality of player we will be in the market for, come January. Very good players who are at a crossroads. Similar circumstances apply to Milner and Maloney. Good players, looking for a good move.

We always seem to buy strikers from Liverplop and IMO only one has been any good.

Never go back.

WHAM don't need to sell any of their best players and IMO won't.

Unless of course that player is a w*nker and is causing major unrest at the club.

I suspect Curbs will steady the ship and none of the good players will be offski, sadly

out targets will come from elsewhere, IMO

I was baying for us to sign Ashton when he was at Crewe.

I dont think West Ham will be competing with the big boys in January and Curbishley is nowhere near the calibre of MON. Players will know that too.

I agree that unless WHAM see certain players as a negative influence, they wont be selling any short of ridiculous offers. I cant see them selling Ashton to be honest. Not yet.

Anyway, I'd only want Ashton from their team. Reo Coker is alright, not great. We could do better and Osbourne will be a better player when he's older anyway.

with curbs at west ham , nobody will be sold at all , he will have the same kind of effect as mon had with us.

in 18 days time , i can see mon sat at a table surrounded by four top class players NONE of us predicted we would sign, totally a silly amount of money.

Reo Coker is alright, not great. We could do better and Osbourne will be a better player when he's older anyway.

Reo Coker is 22, wasn't he captain of wimbledon at osbournes age? he has also been west ham capatain, osbourne can barely pass a ball straight.

Reo Coker would be a great addition to the team but i'd imagine he'll be going to arsenal.

Reo-Coker is a over-rated. Thats all there is to it. He did well for much of last season (as did most of their players) and this year is playing shite.

What about him is so good?

FWIW I wouldn't be suprised to see West Ham go in for Bent ans sell 2 of their other strikers, Cant Control would probably be one and Tevez/Zamora/Harewood the other.

Doesn't mean they'd get him though.

just thought i'd mention that i was watching revista la liga last night and they were saying how capello is now seeing what beckham can offer to the team and that they expect him to be much more involved for the rest of the season.

Not that i expected him to come here anyway.

It will be very interesting to see what Curbs wants with Tevez and Mascherano.

I actually feel sorry for the players; they have ruined their careers a fair bit by

joining that shitty club.

I've been waiting for Mascherano's name to come up. Granted he hasn't had a great time at Wet Sham but he is a top quality defensive midfielder and also has something to prove now in the Prem - namely, that he's not cack. Under MON's wing he could be a revelation at VP between Barry and Petrov and I'd love us to have a punt for him.

Puts tin hat on and awaits incoming....