Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

I'd be happy with Nugent and Milner too. We'd have a squad full of England U21s !

A friend who sees a fair bit of Leicester rates Stearman very highly, I wonder how much they'd want for him though.

Anyone know anything about the Crewe striker whose name escapes me ?

Varney? No thanks!

I know nothing about him, why not ?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy with Nugent and Milner too. We'd have a squad full of England U21s !

A friend who sees a fair bit of Leicester rates Stearman very highly, I wonder how much they'd want for him though.

Anyone know anything about the Crewe striker whose name escapes me ?

Varney? No thanks!

I know nothing about him, why not ?

I just dont think we should be going as low as League 1. If they come up and he continues his goalscoring record then take a look at him.

varney looked good hes also still young i think he could be a good signing, but only if we had brought in 1 or 2 strikers already so if he doesn't turn turn out premiership quality we aren't in a mess.

birmingham mail as biased towards the noses as they are have mentioned keane a few times, and there on the ball about villa quite a lot of the time, so it wouldn't suprise me if we make a move for him

hmm I think we need a flair type midfielder. Aimar Riquelme etc.. We severly lack upfront.. we have the pace. we just need the skill.

I´ll take Wesley Sneijder over those two any day of the week. The club that signs him are very very lucky IMO.

I reckon the Milner deals done and dusted - Newcastle have announced that the Roedent will have cash to spend/waste in January - £4m of that will surely come from bringing Milner back home to VP.

Really hope you're right theboyangel!

Ok, quick question : Most teams know that Milner is available and can leave in January so why have Manure, Chelski or Arsnel not come in for him ? If he such a good talent I would expect competition but there appears to be none, which worries me. Should we not be going after the players that the big 3 go for as that is where we want to compete in the near future ?

Ok, quick question : Most teams know that Milner is available and can leave in January so why have Manure, Chelsea or Arsnel not come in for him ? If he such a good talent I would expect competition but there appears to be none, which worries me. Should we not be going after the players that the big 3 go for as that is where we want to compete in the near future ?

Very much doubt we'd get a player that the "Big 3 or 4" would be in the hunt for right now. Our viability in terms of the players we can go after has certainly improved but to compete with the big guns, nah not quite yet, in a few years maybe