Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

It still doesn't invalidate his statement across the entire planet of football over 100+ years though does it. Plus my point of confusing price with quality still stands. You're actually arguing that better players don't get you more success than poorer players do.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time Stoke finished above Arsenal in the league? Better team my arse. I think I've flogged this dead horse enough :) The point is made, even if you refuse to accept it.

Well Tevez and Dzeko didn't work so I think given everything that has happened over the summer and how the season has started it is going to be Tevez that is out the team.

He is going it is just a question of when and where, it could be a long season for him sat on that bench.

if i remember at VP Dzeko couldnt get a pass of the ball when Tevez came on and plays better without him.

It also shows value of a good pre-season for foreign players as he looked woeful in back end of last season

Well Tevez and Dzeko didn't work so I think given everything that has happened over the summer and how the season has started it is going to be Tevez that is out the team.

He is going it is just a question of when and where, it could be a long season for him sat on that bench.

Balotelli is just as big a question. If Dzeko and Aguero gel, then they could be the first choice pairing for City. Will Balotelli hang around? He keeps saying he is homesick anyway and if he is not playing then the homesickness can only get worse. I think he might be back in Italy by the time next season kicks off.

He is definitely gone in the head. :lol:

Interesting reading about Italian law when it comes to Balotelli. He was born in Italy to immigrants, adopted by Italians at the age of 3 and he wasnt granted Italian citizenship until his 18th birthday. His adopted parents had to go to the immigration office every two years to renew his residence permit. He was **** born there but they didnt consider him Italian? :shock:

Crazy to think how young he still is too. He only celebrated his 21st birthday last week.

I'd be distraught if he left the Premier League any time soon.

Not just because he's mad to watch, but because he's just fascinating. Read/listen to interviews with him. He's very well spoken in a way only an enigmatic italian can be.

he gets a lot of criticism but i would say he is one of most intelligent and mature players in Premier League.

think his "insanity" is all an act

I think that having found perfect attacking combination, City are about to spoil the balance of their team with the introduction of Nasri.

As good as I think Nasri is, I think introducing him into the side will only take away from Silva. I think sometimes its possible to have too many flair players in a starting 11, and both are far too good to be squad players.

That remains to be seen. I think it is more about the strenght in depth to have a go at winning the champions league and the PL.

Also it will be another blow to one of their rivels (though I can't see Arsenal being a genuine rivel to Man City anymore)

Also it will be another blow to one of their rivels (though I can't see Arsenal being a genuine rivel to Man City anymore)

Good point, will basically destroy Arsenal and demote them to the chasing pack.

Â