Weekends football 10/11 March

andykeenan

Diame having a mare since he's come on. Misses a 10-yard sitter then chooses not to lay it back for Moses or Rodallega then drags his shot wide.

God knows why he didnt just square it. Sometimes I do wonder how some footballers are professional footballers.

Its a no win situation though, dont want Ci£y to win it, nor ManUre

United are very much the lesser to two evils.

Probably yeah, the upside is both of them can't win it so we can laugh at somebody

untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Still 10 games left, **** hell.

He has just learned money doesn't always bring success. Awesome. :lol:

He's just seen Savić warming up.

My word - I just wonder if he had thought of suicide when city was in division 2 back in those days? Or may be he was a manure then?

untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Still 10 games left, **** hell.

He has just learned money doesn't always bring success. Awesome. :lol:

The thing is, it does. The domination of Manchester United and Chelsea over the past ten years kinda proves that. Manchester City could easily move away from the likes of us, Everton, Newcastle & Spurs but now they are competing against sides which also have shitloads of money and things suddenly become a lot more difficult.

I do quite like the fact that a team with genuine Villa rejects (Routledge provides the assist for Luke Moore) beat the club with Villa turncoats though. :nod:

Have you ever balled like that at losing a league game? Didn't think so.

They haven't been relegated, they haven't just lost the title they lost a league game. He needs to get a grip, behaving like that is nothing like the rest of us.

Have you ever balled like that at losing a league game? Didn't think so.

They haven't been relegated, they haven't just lost the title they lost a league game. He needs to get a grip, behaving like that is nothing like the rest of us.

Fair enough.

But you know, to some people this game is their life. It's all they have. I did take a little offence to labeling him a "loudmouth gobshite", that was all really. Not up for a psychology debate!

I'd rather Man City than United anyway, different name on the trophy.

There's no way he's reacting like that over the result, its 83 minutes on the clock, plenty of time to score..

We don't know what he's upset about, could be a family death, loss of money on gambling - anything.. discussing it and calling him a tit makes you look like a dumbass.

IF he is crying because they're losing then fine, he's a bit silly really.. but we don't know.

There's no way he's reacting like that over the result, its 83 minutes on the clock, plenty of time to score..

We don't know what he's upset about, could be a family death, loss of money on gambling - anything.. discussing it and calling him a tit makes you look like a dumbass.

IF he is crying because they're losing then fine, he's a bit silly really.. but we don't know.

Or he lost his dog or something?

Â