Samir Carruthers

VillanousOne

Yeah you kind of feel it will be make or break for him when he gets back. He's been in and around the first team squad for around 18 months now without really playing many games, has he figured at all under Lambert?

Would be a waste if he leaves here without ever getting some sort of run of games.

He's not with the first team squad! He's on loan at MK Dons and has been injured recently. That is probably why he's with the U-21s, that and Ireland want to make sure of a competitive (Euros) fixture.

Carruthers is a superb prospect. Ran the show at the Lake Como finals.

He played twice in April 2012 and was the bench for the other games.

He was on the bench on numerous occasions under Lambert last season without ever coming on.

I would class that as being on the fringes of the first team squad.

If he was still here I'd imagine he would've made the bench v Cardiff.

What is he now 20-21? The loan at Franchise will have given him a taste of regular football so I'd imagine he'd want to move on in the summer if he doesn't get a sniff of first team football.

He was on the bench on numerous occasions under Lambert last season without ever coming on.

What is he now 20-21? The loan at Franchise will have given him a taste of regular football so I'd imagine he'd want to move on in the summer if he doesn't get a sniff of first team football.

Why are you trying to verbally move him on and out of the team? (That's about the third post in different threads). He's about the right age to break into the team. He'll get a chance.

You say he's "20-21." He's 20 and won't be 21 until next April. Not every great player breaks into the team as a 17 year old. You're not passed it if you're 18 and are still playing with the reserves.

Carruthers is a class apart from most in his age range. He's a better prospect than Wilshere. Got a tackle, a good passing range and will contribute goals from midfield. Add to that he's captain material and a winner.

You don't want to let good leaders leave your club.

Why are you trying to verbally move him on and out of the team? (That's about the third post in different threads). He's about the right age to break into the team. He'll get a chance.

You say he's "20-21." He's 20 and won't be 21 until next April. Not every great player breaks into the team as a 17 year old. You're not passed it if you're 18 and are still playing with the reserves.

Carruthers is a class apart from most in his age range. He's a better prospect than Wilshere. Got a tackle, a good passing range and will contribute goals from midfield. Add to that he's captain material and a winner.

You don't want to let good leaders leave your club.

Better prospect than wilshere? Is there another's wilshere I'm unaware of?

Better prospect than Wilshere? Hahahaha carruthers won't make it here I'm afraid

Same as Weimann didn't and Ethan Moore and Delfouneso did?

Has weimann made it? He doesn't look like a premier league player to me at all, Delfouneso is still a villa player and can still make it here

Better prospect than Wilshere? Hahahaha carruthers won't make it here I'm afraid

Has weimann made it? He doesn't look like a premier league player to me at all, Delfouneso is still a villa player and can still make it here

Weimann is far more likely to make it than Delfouneso.

Weimann is far more likely to make it than Delfouneso.

Based on this season's performances, I don't think so, weimann has been embarrassing at times this season

Weimann is a Premier League player given that he's been a first teamer in a Premier League team for the past year.

Weimann is a Premier League player given that he's been a first teamer in a Premier League team for the past year.

So you think that because he's been in the team for a year it means he's made it? Do me a favour

So you think that because he's been in the team for a year it means he's made it? Do me a favour

Not just that but yes I think he's made it. Nobody's saying he's going to be world class but he's done a far sight more than Delfouneso, who is about as far as you can get from making it.

Â