Wedding venues on a budget

daz316

Got a call from her dad yesterday, she's just got back home and is fine. She's going to bring him over for a visit when she comes back so I've said that he can stay at my nans with me and Alyona while he's here. Think it'll obit be a couple of weeks but it's the first meeting if the parents so I'm bricking it!!

Got a call from her dad yesterday, she's just got back home and is fine. She's going to bring him over for a visit when she comes back so I've said that he can stay at my nans with me and Alyona while he's here. Think it'll obit be a couple of weeks but it's the first meeting if the parents so I'm bricking it!!

Hello Daz, you sex my daughter? I now cut you up like American dog and bring your head to Putin our mighty saviour and glorious commander.

image_url20-12-2009-074746.jpg

Just make sure you got plenty of Vodka ;)

so all turned out well after all.

how many years does she have to stay married to you before she can become a British citizen? 3 years i think...

(sorry for the cynicism, i really hope its not the case).

• 2 years later...
Â