"One interesting thing about yourself" thread

legov

I currently have three kidneys in my body.
Is that because you've just eaten some steak and kidney pie?

:lol:

It would be more than three in that case.

I had a kidney transplant, yet the two old kidneys that no longer work are still in my body (along with the new functioning one). Many people seem to think that they would take the old kidneys out.

I was Villa mascot in 1999. We played Hull City in the FA Cup Third Round. During the warm-up I had a kickabout with Stan Collymore and Gary Charles and they both told me what a great left foot I had. Years later when I was at university I tthen saw Stan shopping in Tesco in Stafford with his mum, but he didn't recognise me. I haven't seen Gary Charles since that day though. I wonder what he's doing nowadays... didn't he do something rather drastic in his car?

I've got "three ankles". Not three ankle joints, I've got the standard two. But I have a bone growth out the side of my left foot, below the regular anklebone.

While working for a radio station in the North East, I interviewed amongst others, Terry Venables, Paul Merson, Bryan Robson, Steve McClaren, and Jack Charlton. On a side note, Jack Charlton forgot he was supposed to be being interviewed, 5 mins after he agreed to it, and wondered off down the bottom of his garden.

I got Tony Daley's autograph at the grand opening of Rumbelows in Tamworth many moons ago.

I sat next to him at VP when QPR beat us in the cup the other year .. he was involved with Wolves (fitness coach i think ? ) ..is he still involved with them ?

I once met Michael Jackson in Brannigans on broad street

Yes it really was him

Did he try to bum you?

assuming Brannigans isn't a primary school , I'd have said AshVilla was too old at the time

Â