"One interesting thing about yourself" thread

legov

Thought this little game might be interesting. Say one thing about yourself that you think is interesting or is something you're dying to get off your chest. (And there's no need to stop at one really, keep this thread running!)

For me: I may be Singaporean but I've picked up a lot of British mannerisms, like saying "mate" or "for ****'s sake". Not being pretentious, it just comes naturally I guess when you spend so much time on a forum filled with British blokes.

I can't walk up stairs ... I have to 'jog' up them. (I probably could walk up a flight of stairs if i really wanted to)

Huh? Why?*

*EDIT: Nevermind, it's just an idiosyncrasy, right? :P I do it myself.

I am the God of Hellfire.

Aye, nice song ;)

•I had a panic attack in a job interview 4 years ago, nearly broke down in tears but was still offered the job. 8)

•I played Lego with Kasper Schmeichel.

•I am (allegedly) a distant relation of Edward G. Robinson.

@Shillzz; I sort of know what you mean. I always want to get up or down them as fast as possible.

Indeed, complete lack of patience on my behalf.

I think for me it's a combination of that (impatience) and just not liking staircases. I have vivid memories of a staircase by the toilets of an old department store in Basingstoke when I was about 3-4 years old and it would scare the shit out of me. Haven't liked 'em ever since.

Â