London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Japan were vying with China for Gold at one point, and now they end up in 4th place. Very strange. They look despondent.

One fell off and one missed the dismount on the Pommel horse. Crash and burn

Japan were vying with China for Gold at one point, and now they end up in 4th place. Very strange. They look despondent.

One fell off and one missed the dismount on the Pommel horse. Crash and burn

I know but it shows how close it was between 1st and 4th. Japan have put in a complaint with regards to the scoring in 2 of the performances. Could be interesting.

With regards to sports where it is judged on points scoring i.e the opinion of the judges there is a huge flaw.

Although they have strict criteria to go by, it is still opinion at the end of the day, whereas in athletics, opinion does not come into it, you can see who crossed the line first, or threw whatever the furthest, or who jumped the biggest distance.

So you often have these disputes in gymnastics, or boxing or diving.

Absolute bollocks. **** Japanese rocket polishers. Pushed us down to bronze, which is a complete disgrace when it comes to the judges.

Well done to our lads but they deserved the silver. Cheated.

someone enlighten me on the gymnastics -

they knocked .5 off the jap guy because he fell off, they then decided that he didnt fall off he just messed it up but still landed on his feet so added the .5 back on, where is the deduction for him messing it up?

the commentators dont seem too upset so im guessing it was right but i dont know how

Â