London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Well the most retweeted related tweet, is 'RT if you want to punch Riley in the face'. Yeah the guys a dick, but if you want to get on your high horse, you have to act restrained. It's still a threat of violence? Where do the police draw the line?

Personally I see that TeamGB seem to be really pushing their athletes onto twitter. I actually think it we be better for them to steer them as well away from it as possible.

Yes. Concentrate on just the faces. They're not particularly good looking IMHO. The bodies though; well they are Olympians.

Ms. Couch on the other hand ... wibble giggity.

Butterfaces.

Really?

Having absolutely no idea what that means, I'm assuming it means they are not very pretty. I'd agree.

Looking at their faces, they are, at best, average. I'm sure there are much more pretty Beach volleyball babes out there.

Maybe this photo doesn't do them justice ...

It's a better pic of the one on the left, definitely (looks a different person tbh). I still think the one on the right is too 'Julianne Moore' and I re-he-heally don't like Julianne Moore so she's all yours :P

Not particularly good looking......really

musascapa.jpg

The same girls?

Then I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I gave some moments ago.

Maybe this photo doesn't do them justice ...

:winkold:

Far, far better photo of them.

It's a better pic of the one on the left, definitely (looks a different person tbh). I still think the one on the right is too 'Julianne Moore' and I re-he-heally don't like Julianne Moore so she's all yours :P

agree BOF. Good call on the Julianne Moore resemblance too. Although I DO like JM, so now I'm all confused ..... :lol:

Â