Protesting News

Mendi

Turn the Fulham home game into a loud and clear message that we don't want McLeish and his boring, negative football at VP any longer.

Keep sending that message at every game from now until the message is heard.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sky article is interesting because for once they haven't picked up on the "he's getting booed because he's ex-Birmingham Manager". Good. Keep booing, it's the only way they will listen in the boardroom as it will become embarrassing for them.

I agree with McLeish that the Villa job is one of the toughest in the Premier League, it should be, Villa are a massive club. The problem is, the Chairmen have made it tougher because of their crap appointments.

I actually think Mcleish is preparing for the exit door. A way to save his credibility would be to say 'The villa fans were never behind me'

I accept those terms. Cheers McLeish, goodbye!

And for anyone on here who thinks that booing doesn't do the players any good, well, yes, in principle I agree, but, they know WHO we are booing and they also need to grow a pair and get on with their jobs. They are, after all, also to blame for the shit we are playing. McLeish out.

We all need to show our feelings at the Fulham game.

I agree with steve-67 and agree that booing may not do the players any good but it is right, the players do know who those boos are aimed at and they are, in part, responsible for some of the calamitous performances this season.

I love the way people say booing will effect the players performances....

Jesus, Id love to see how much worse they could actually be...

Protesting im afraid is only around the corner. Its not ideal and to be honest, might not get us anywhere, but can we all just sit here and accept another 2 seasons of this?

RIP villa.

The protest can be so very simple and so very very effective.

Everyone who has a "Proud History Bright Future" scarf bring it to the Fulham game and we all throw them on the pitch at the end of the game.

No chanting, no booing, just the gesture. RL gave us those and we all believed it. Well there may be a proud history but there sure as hell is no bright future.

The media will have a field day with it and best of all it cannot be twisted by the media into an "Ex Blues / McLeish' protest.

Not sure Lerner will listen.

I cant put up with McLeish any longer, I'm seriously considering getting a ticket for the Lower Trinity right behind the dugout for the Fulham game and performing on McLeish what would come to be known as a "reverse Cantona" :lol:

Lerner will have to listen if the fans are not coming to the games, the fans are protesting and Villa is getting bad publicity. I have absolutely had it with McLeish's tactics. This season has been so dull. We look like a championship side even though we have quality players. I think the fans anger is without a doubt justified. What the hell has happened to the club? The players look like they hate playing; N'Zogbia even said he hates playing and it looks like a lot of players are unhappy especially Bent. McLeish needs to get the **** out.

Everyone who has a "Proud History Bright Future" scarf bring it to the Fulham game and we all throw them on the pitch at the end of the game.

No chanting, no booing, just the gesture. RL gave us those and we all believed it. Well there may be a proud history but there sure as hell is no bright future.

The media will have a field day with it and best of all it cannot be twisted by the media into an "Ex Blues / McLeish' protest.

thats a brilliant idea i think, but if we somehow beat fulham and throw the scarves on pitch we may look like fools

thats a brilliant idea i think, but if we somehow beat fulham and throw the scarves on pitch we may look like fools

This about the war, not the individual battle. Beat Fulham and that changes everything? No, it doesn't. Doing it after ther Fulham game reinforces the view that we are unhappy and we're not being fickle. All that beating Fulham will do is to stop the rot. McLeish will take us down eventually.

If you want to protest the scalfs are good idea, but you have to do it on mass.

If you have a few do it all it will be is a few unhappy fans.

To get the message mass following is needed.

Best way of this is to do what Ultra groups in Italy do (not saying we should follow all there behaviour).

If the holte were to not come out for the first 15 this would give a message, yes???

But if the holte were to bring the scarves go up to the seat before game cheer the players in warm up, really get the atmosphere going rocking the place, the players would get up for the game.

But once the player go in to change the fans also went in leaving all the bright future scalves on their seats, this would make a massive message.

To improve this more which would need Ultra like co-ordination (why i suggest an act like them) would be to have select fans come out on 10 mins upper and lower to make a human formed ECK (upper holte) OUT(Lower).

Image that in your heads as a scene hard to not notice if this were to happen. After the 15 mins were up full songs and chanting would resume and be non stop till 90 to show we are behind the players NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE.

Nerds protestin'.

Are you happy to see Villa perform so poorly week in week out, coda?

If so then you must be easily pleased because most of us have had a belly full of this shite that Mcluless is serving up.

I prefer to be called a Nerd than just sit back and accept the death of football at VP.

Can't argue with the reasons behind it, Im just in two minds as to whether it would destabilise the team.

Once the game is won or lost, after the final whistle and when/if we're mathematically safe then 100% yes but the bigger picture is we have a long of youngsters in the side and they need the encouragement to keep us up.

Can't argue with the reasons behind it, Im just in two minds as to whether it would destabilise the team.

Once the game is won or lost, after the final whistle and when/if we're mathematically safe then 100% yes but the bigger picture is we have a long of youngsters in the side and they need the encouragement to keep us up.

I would generally agree but I don't think we can destabilize the team any more than McLeish is.....bringing Heskey on yesterday was just plain bizarre and the players on the pitch must have thought WTF!

I would generally agree but I don't think we can destabilize the team any more than McLeish is.....bringing Heskey on yesterday was just plain bizarre and the players on the pitch must have thought WTF!

Yep that was the final straw for me, Im just torn as I'd hate for us to lose our rep as one of the best away supports. Damn you McLeish!

Â