Chocolates and crisps that you cant get any more

leemond2008

Havent seen Caramac Kit Kat for time.

Kit Kats are getting pushed big time over this summer, and the peanut ones are definitely making a comeback so I'd say all hope isn't lost for a return of that.

Although the Kit Kat advertising was supposed to be headed by a certain Mr Redknapp, which I'm guessing might get rethought.

That is impressive Kit Kat knowledge how do you know that do you work for Kit Kat

I never see GOLD bars. Where can you buy GOLD bars? I would love a GOLD bar.

I know where I can get some, and I'm happy to mail a packet to you, but only if you first post an erotic picture of yourself dressed as a Wood Elf in the Rogues Gallery.

How many GOLD bars do I get is the number of GOLD bars I receive directly proportional to the erotic-ness of the picture posted do I get 1000 GOLD bars for nudes

How many GOLD bars do I get is the number of GOLD bars I receive directly proportional to the erotic-ness of the picture posted do I get 1000 GOLD bars for nudes

This is the packet rate per eroticism...

Topless = 5 bars

Down to pants = 10 bars

Wearing a loincloth = 20 bars

Covering each nipple with a leaf = 10 bars per nipple

Wearing lipstick = 5 bars

Wearing synthetic pointy ears = 10 bars

Holding a bow = 5 bars

Suggestively straddling the bow = 20 bars

Hair in a pony tail = 5 bars

One hand down your pants/loincloth = 5 bars

Biting your lip = 5 bars

So there's a potential 100 bars in it for you.

This is the packet rate per eroticism...

Topless = 5 bars

Down to pants = 10 bars

Wearing a loincloth = 20 bars

Covering each nipple with a leaf = 10 bars per nipple

Wearing lipstick = 5 bars

Wearing synthetic pointy ears = 10 bars

Holding a bow = 5 bars

Suggestively straddling the bow = 20 bars

Hair in a pony tail = 5 bars

One hand down your pants/loincloth = 5 bars

Biting your lip = 5 bars

So there's a potential 100 bars in it for you.

haahhaa I actually quite want to and could do all of those things :D

Cadbury's chocolate has gone down IMHO since the Yanks took the company over. I think a few people have said this also.

I used to love these........... "Would You Risk It For A Swisskit?"

>

Cadburys in general i worry for. I mean fads aside, when was the last new product they launched. The last actual product to become a mainstream chocolate bar. I cant remember.

Dairy Milk, Caramel, Double Decker, Crunchie, Buttons, Creme Eggs, Mini Eggs, Fudge, Roses, Chomp. All been around for bloody years.

Cadbury's chocolate has gone down IMHO since the Yanks took the company over. I think a few people have said this also.

Ah you preferred it with a hint of raw waste, they should bring the dripping pipe back ;-)

Â