Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Nice play by Keane to Hutton. Nice assist by Hutton and a good goal by Bent.

Keane has been good.

Cuellar best of the four defenders by miles. He is also the best passer.

Ireland shows some nice things.

Gardner on for Warnock, please, and put Clark on the left back and go forward to win this game.

Pilchard's Half Time Report.

Given. I can only sympathise with you for having such useless nobs in front of you. 6

Hutton. -1

Warnock -10

Dunne -5 at fault for both goals

N'Zogbia - Done nothing 4

Ireland - tried to do things but hasn't 5

Petrov - same 5

Clark - not good enough yet 4

Keane - 6.

Bent - 6.

Our fans are fools ... fair play for being there but lets wait until the end of the game before we boo..

Warnock had a mare, but Dunne was blocking his view, if he aint gonna head the ball move out the way.

Villa to win 3-2 ... if the fans will let them .....

We're very unlucky to be behind here...

We've played some of the best stuff we've played all season lots of little passing triangles , clever movement. I've been mildly impressed. Our defence is still clumsy though.

Fans not helping matters one bit...getting on my nerves a bit now groaning when we are trying to flay football !!

It really looked like Warnock tried to hit that in. That was a perfectly placed header. I don't know someone can accidentally make a goal look that nice.
Didn't you see the gigantic irishman jumping like a clown in front of him and blocking his view?

Not a bad half, aside from a couple of defensive lapses. Actually, that's a pretty mild description of Warnock's header. Our fullbacks in general don't look up to scratch, but that's not news to regular observers. Cuellar's been solid. Dunne not so much. I like Clark, but he lacks the passing required to play the role in which he's positioned. We've played too many straight balls from central positions. Lo and behold, the first time we truly got behind them and knocked one back from the byline, Bent had a tap-in.

Bent the only player that is worth talking about in that first half..

Warnock can **** right off.

nah, we've looked good going forward full stop, cisse great finish but **** lucky it sat so nice for him after a good intervention from ireland. warnock OG was horrible. they've had 2 shots. we've bossed this game and are behind. lots of positives just really unlucky so far. we REALLY need to win this, and we can.

i would play 3 at the back, cuellar dunne clark, nzig and ughh hutton as wing backs

take off warnock

qpr are poor, this isnt even their first choice team

we should be beating these easily.

we should hit them for 4 more in the second half, but warnock needs to come off and hutton should not be the last man anywhere at the back.

4-4 2 is the way to go but not if you keep picking some of these players