Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Really need to get behind the team during the game, booing Warnock is disgraceful. I respect that people have paid a lot of money to go and have a right to voice opinion but we really are creating out own demise. I can't imagine many football players who would want to play for a fan base that jumps on their every mistake in home games.

I'm very much in the AMC out camp but I'm interested to know what he will do for the 2nd half to try and change things.

Hope he proves me wrong but I fear for his lack of tactical knowledge. I even think he is forcing players to play a way that he cannot understand to try and keep fans happy, but it is back-firing massively.

come on villa

show the moaners that you can do it

prove them wrong

Some of the comments on here are just laughable. Yes, it's disappointing, yes we want our team to win.

But the most embarrassing and negative aspect of Villa tonight has been on here. I'm not joking.

Take a moment to congratulate Darren for his 100th goal. Top player. Make it 102 tonight dazza!

Congrats and all that but he is a footballing version of a cock tease far too good for us and will be gone in the summer cant blame him tbh