Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

i still foolishly think if we can get a goal win can win, this is after all against qpr with reserve players

we have sunk low but i dont think we have sunk low enough to get stuff by qpr at home, with half their team out, a new manager and 3 new players

Another misplaced cross by Warnock

Crucified by the villa fans and rightly so i hope he never plays for the club again

There was a reason Houllier dropped him on his teeth a truely shite player who makes Hutton look world class

Keep playing well Villa - bad goals conceded but we'll be ok.

For anyone not watching, we're actually playing quite well and have been hit by sucker punches. It's not all bad news.

Don't believe the hyperbole on here. Some people are so down on us from the start, they almost deserve their own team to lose.

i just need to check something, is clark still being played in the midfield instead of a midfielder?

at home? against qpr?

so petrov and clark? 2 defensive players?

to me bent is isolated, if we have 2 defensive midfielders znog still playing like shit and keane coming into midfield looking for the ball things must be very wrong with the coaching and managing

Is any one actually surprised? We have been dog shit all season.

Have a dog shit manager. Half the players wouldn't get in sunday league sides, yet our tosser of a manager still plays them in an unbalanced, no ideas woeful side.

We may not go down this season, but if this clown is still in charge with the clowns above him, we will go down next season.