Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Bolton & Wigan cheaper/closer and probably better day out than blackburn

God no. Blackburn is a good stadium in the middle of a town.

Wigan/Bolton are shite soulless identikit stadiums in the middle of nowhere.

Liverpool comfortable against Blackburn. I think a 7 point gap with only 5 games left is just about enough.

I'd call it 8 points with the goal difference, should be enough :?

Well I meant in terms of proximity and cost of tickets

Think Blackburn was £29

Wigan £20

Didn't do Bolton this year

There's some decent pubs near all those grounds

I think we are pretty safe but its been a travesty of a season. By far the worst in nearly 20 years of watching us. Almost no positives whatsoever and even the few wins we have had been completely unsatisfying. Albrighton has gone backwards. Gabby has been hit and miss again. Bent has been injured. N'Zogbia largely disappointing although this has been the fault of the manager. He is a class player no doubt.

Weimann and Ireland's return to form have been pretty much it in terms of personnel.

Our chairman seemingly doesnt care anymore, we have a horrendous manager, a complete buffoon as a CEO, no money, gates going down every week and with no light at the end of the tunnel whatsoever.

Oh the joys of being a Villa fan...

Tonight and the weekend games are vital I think - if QPR get beat tonight then we've extended the gap by a point, and if none of the teams below us win at the weekend whilst we're getting humped at Old Trafford then I think can say with more confidence that we're safe

Blackburns ground is no nearer Blackburn town centre than Wigans ground is to Wigan. In fact Blackburn's ground isn't even in Blackburn, its in Darwen.

The Reebok however is also closer to Wigan town centre than Bolton Town centre ;-)

Beat me to it Bicks, its no where near Blackburn its in a bit of a run down Village/town. I think there are only two pubs near Ewood Park as one has been shut. That said one of the two that are left have two smoking hot girls working behind the bar.

Beat me to it Bicks, its no where near Blackburn its in a bit of a run down Village/town. I think there are only two pubs near Ewood Park as one has been shut. That said one of the two that are left have two smoking hot girls working behind the bar.

And the Fernhearst (The pub outside the ground that was away fan friendly) has even turned into a eaterie which no longer accepts football fans