Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just pray QPR and Blackburn continue with their shit form. I dont think we will win any of our remaining games.

What makes you think that?

Our manager always sets us up to win games playing attractive football with plenty of men piling forward - a bit like the dutch team with Cryuff...

We're screwed - our only chance was if the teams below us we're losing. Honestly we're going down. That was our last chance. If you can't win games, you just have to hope the people below you keep losing as well.

While it hasn't changed points wise, I think if Wigan can be considered still in the battle then we certainly are right in the mix. Can't see where the next win is coming from mind which is a worry. We need a bit of fight and one last perfromance in us to make it over the line but with McLeish at the helm I'm not sure we can manage it. We're going to have to rely on other teams below us losing.

I'd like to think we will be ok, but, with so many freak results popping up, we really could find our survival being taken out of our hands.

I'm sure I and a few others were lambasted when we suggested that the teams beneath us could amass 10 points in 10 games...

We need to let him have it against Sunderland. **** upsetting the players as they couldn't do much worse. This idiot has to be forced out!

tonights result will have sent a shudder right through VP. Usually these are moments when you look to your senior pros - for us that means recalling Cuellar \ Nzogbia - I don't particulary rate either - but fighting relegation with teenagers in gonna end in tears.

QPR - look to have the players to get out of trouble - blackburn look doomed - its between us and bolton

But hey ...the kids look livley don't they :x

Wolves 1/1000

Blackburn 1/6

QPR 4/6

Bolton 6/5

Wigan 5/1

Aston Villa 8/1

latest odds for relegation

We were 12/1 before Wigans win tonight. I seems to happen every season where one team gets sucked in. God help us if we need to get something from the last game.

McLeish is good at 'Getting Sucked In'. He has done it twice before with SHA so he knows a thing or two!