Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The appointment of McLeish is coming back to haunt us

Its been haunting some of us from day one, its only a couple of weeks since you were telling us all we'd turned a corner and to get behind him.

Actually I said get behind him rather than lob juvenile personal insults, especially at games

I didn't ever say he was the man for the job

Its been haunting some of us from day one, its only a couple of weeks since you were telling us all we'd turned a corner and to get behind him.

:lol::lol:

It's amazing how quickly opinions can change.

:lol::lol:

It's amazing how quickly opinions can change.

I've never condoned his appointment

Neither have I condoned the pathetic personal abuse he gets

Actually I said get behind him rather than lob juvenile personal insults, especially at games

I didn't ever say he was the man for the job

Where's that coward the General Krutwat now times are getting tough

Not saying I disagree with you on this but you condem the abuse on AM yet abuse GK?

Yes he deserves it for the total two faced spin

& for deserting ship

You do not desert a sinking ship as leader

McLeish may be a lot of things but he has balls unlike the "general"

i could see Utd putting 6 or 7 past us on sunday bringing our goal difference right down...

that Wigan win was awful for us all around as they are catching us up and Man Utd will not lose 2 in a row....

Bolton and Sunderland will determine our season...

if we fail to get a win in either we are down

& for deserting ship

Sorry but that argument does not fit with me, he is killing our club but because he has balls it saves him from abuse? If I got my millions succeed or fail I would show balls by not giving a shit too :lol:

& for deserting ship

Did McLeish not walk out of SHA? also he quit via e-mail!

i could see Utd putting 6 or 7 past us on sunday bringing our goal difference right down...

that Wigan win was awful for us all around as they are catching us up and Man Utd will not lose 2 in a row....

Bolton and Sunderland will determine our season...

if we fail to get a win in either we are down

We could even beat that mighty giant West Bromwich Albion and there is the chance of getting something from that football colossus, Norwich City.

We have 6 games left, 4 of them are winnable. I predict we will get about 5 points from that 4 going by our form this season.

I could even see a point from Spurs with the way they are playing at the moment.

I'm not expecting anything from Man U but I am predicting a lot more wailing on this thread come Sunday night!

I'm new here however I think if we lose the next 3 were in the scrap to battle. I think Blackburn are seriously in trouble and honestly can't see them catching our 35points, so it leaves QPR, Wigan and Bolton,. I can't see us go down but no doubt we will be worrying in the coming weeks. Wigan have two huge games Arsenal and Fulham, can only see them getting a point out of those two.

It's like cheering heskeys every touch though isn't it?

39 points, stay up by the skin of our teeth

let's go **** mental...

FWIW I think everything rests on the Bolton game, if we can draw vs Sunderland and beat them that'll do it, baggies and Norwich in 2 dead rubbers we might even flatter ourselves, if we lose to Bolton though we are done, if we play for a draw at home to Bolton then we deserve to go down

Exactly. It feels like staying up is going to be some major achievement! **** pathetic.

With the present squad i have been saying that from the start of the season. The measure of our success this season is to avoid relegation.

I can't remember a season panning out exactly as people thought it would for a long long time. Its been like a badly written script, with no story, little content and you could guess the ending half-way through the book.

I'd love to say 'roll on next season'.......but while the manager, CEO and increasingly absent owner all insist on singing from the same hymn sheet, I won't hold my breath.

& for deserting ship

So the General deserves abuse just for not posting on here but McLeish, the man who has given us our worst Premier League season ever, driven attendances down, served up the most negative dire football ever seen at VP and constantly lies in his interviews doesn't deserve it?

You say he's got "balls", but is that really true? He's getting paid A LOT of money to be our manager and he resigned from SHA by email.