Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Relegation is a possibility

100% people are deluding themselves if they think we are not !!

It doesnt take away the fact that we are one of the worst teamsin the premiership.

Our attendances are mighty poor compared to the MON days.

Its hardly suprising with the trash ive read about AMC going to The Browns to trade ideas with another awful manager.

It only shows how deluded Lerner and Faulker are if thats going to work i actually LOL,d when i read that as its almost embarrassing as we look like a circus now.

What happened to Lerner taking a back seat and letting the manager be in charge ? If hes stepping in already surely it shows how awful AMC really is he's only been here five minutes !!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got us finishing on 40 points:

4 points against Wigan (A) and Blackburn (A)

3 points against Fulham (H) and Bolton (H)

0 points against L'Arse (A) and Chelsea (H)

1 point against Liverpool (A) and Stoke (H)

1 point against Manure (A) and Sunderland (H)

2 points against WBA (A) and Spurs (H)

1 point against Norwich (A)

I think it'll be tight. Some of those predictions are pretty pessimistic but I think, given our form over 25 games, the above is fairly realistic

I think that is realistic and it means that all of QPR, Blackburn and Wolves would need 20 points from their remaining 13 games to get past us (or Bolton 21/Wigan 22).

I think it'll be tight. Some of those predictions are pretty pessimistic but I think, given our form over 25 games, the above is fairly realistic

1 point against Wigan (A) and Blackburn (A)

0 point against Manure (A) and Sunderland (H)

1 point against WBA (A) and Spurs (H)

0 points against Norwich (A)

I think we will be on 34 points personally, and thats being optimistic :lol:

if relegation happens, which is possible under AM

who of the first team players are going to want to jump ship 1 minute after the last game is played, and who is going to be willing to stay, fight the cause and get us back up?

i could see a birmingham style clear out if we got relegated. players like dunne, given, ireland, bent etc wont stay round. we would have to rely on albrighton, bannan, agbonlahor and other youth players.

IF and god forbid it never happens we did get relegated i believe we would be in good hands with the youth we have but we would definitely need a new and better manager and some more experience players

Well if he (Mclueless) has been getting tips from the worst NFL club it doesn't fill me with any great confidence, very very worried that relegation is a real possibility.

Note, I know bugger all about NFL (or if NFL is the correct term lol) and as such CB's many not be the worst but from the little I have heard they aren't very good, before anyone feels the need to put me right.

1 point against Wigan (A) and Blackburn (A)

0 point against Manure (A) and Sunderland (H)

1 point against WBA (A) and Spurs (H)

0 points against Norwich (A)

I think we will be on 34 points personally, and thats being optimistic :lol:

Which will still probably be enough to stay up. That's how shite the teams below us are...

Well if he (Mclueless) has been getting tips from the worst NFL club it doesn't fill me with any great confidence, very very worried that relegation is a real possibility.

Note, I know bugger all about NFL (or if NFL is the correct term lol) and as such CB's many not be the worst but from the little I have heard they aren't very good, before anyone feels the need to put me right.

I know nothing about NFL either but whenever the NFL tables have come up on Sky Sports News, I've never seen the Browns anywhere but bottom of their table.

They're lucky they don't have relegation, maybe this is something Randy just doesn't understand about real football?

The Browns have qualified for the playoffs once since 1990 or something like that.

In all fairness they have been shit for near enough 25 years.

The reason they hate him so much over there is because he stated he would turn them round but after s succession of poor managerial appointments they are going nowhere.

It all sounds rather familiar.............

This may be seen as controversial and it probably isnt something id want to see happen but does anyone else think relegation could be a blessing in disguise.

It would mean McLeish would be sacked and we could clear out the rotten apples - Dunne Collins Warnock Ireland NZogbia

With the parachute money and our talented youngsters we would surely bounce straight back up and be fresher and rejuvenated

Just a thought

This may be seen as controversial and it probably isnt something id want to see happen but does anyone else think relegation could be a blessing in disguise.

It would mean McLeish would be sacked and we could clear out the rotten apples - Dunne Collins Warnock Ireland NZogbia

With the parachute money and our talented youngsters we would surely bounce straight back up and be fresher and rejuvenated

Just a thought

No. It will never be a blessing in disguise.

True, there may be some small benefits but it would be an absolute disaster if we went down. Anyway, why are you so sure McLeish would be sacked? That's the nightmare scenario - we go down but he's still here.

If we go down we won't be able to state that we are one of the few clubs that have remained in the PL since its inception.

I can see where some people might think it is a blessing in disguise but there is no guarantee that we will bounce straight back and even worse, there is no guarantee that McLeish will be sacked.

Based on this I would rather we stay in the PL and sack McLeish before we get close to going down.

The only way relegation would be good would be if we 'did a Newcastle' and come back up stronger. It's like they remembered who they are, and what a club like Newcastle should be doing. If we got relegated I think we should get rid of the actual deadwood, and then keep every **** in our current favourite 11 and make them get us back to where we belong. And then get rid, replacing with obvious quality. Players like Demba Ba for example.

I don't think we are that poor in a way that if we get relegated we would have to immediately sell everyone.

However, I'm not convinced McLeish has the minerals to be able to do that.

But still, having said this, relegation would be a **** disaster and would make me depressed for a year or so.

Just a thought

No. It will never be a blessing in disguise.

True, there may be some small benefits but it would be an absolute disaster if we went down. Anyway, why are you so sure McLeish would be sacked? That's the nightmare scenario - we go down but he's still here.

and equally why do we just assume a change of anything = better.

It should do, but we our assuming all our business decisions are good.

In my opinion most of the footballing decisions/changes

associated in recent times at B6 have been poor ones.