Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

What the **** did McLeish say at half?

"How dare you make me look like a manager with half a clue! What will my paymaster at SHA say if we win?! I'm not here to win games. I'm don't have the title of Agent for nothing. Now get out there and do **** all!"

Both of these comments annoy the crap out of me. your ability to imagine stupid things to say is hardly evidence that he said them. I'm not happy with our play this half, and there's lots of room for criticism, but if your point is valid it shouldn't require you to make crap up to support it.

The only difference between the first half and the second is that Arsenal have put away their chances. Both our goals came against the run of play, we were just lucky Arsenal were being, well, Arsenal in the first.

We look good on the break but imagine how much better we would be if we had 2 proper wingers playing.

Our weakness is definitely at full back. Hutton should have hoofed the ball instead of passing it to Walcott's head.

At least we look like we can score now though, makes a change.

"How dare you make me look like a manager with half a clue! What will my paymaster at SHA say if we win?! I'm not here to win games. I'm don't have the title of Agent for nothing. Now get out there and do **** all!"

Both of these comments annoy the crap out of me. your ability to imagine stupid things to say is hardly evidence that he said them. I'm not happy with our play this half, and there's lots of room for criticism, but if your point is valid it shouldn't require you to make crap up to support it.

I was joking :|

Learn...To...Laugh

Our weakness is definitely at full back. Hutton should have hoofed the ball instead of passing it to Walcott's head.

and he should have got rid of the ball rather than running down a blind alley and losing it to song for the 1st

and he shouldnt have let a man ghost past him leaving bent as the one making a tackle for the 3rd

its almost unbelievable how **** bad he is

and he should have got rid of the ball rather than running down a blind alley and losing it to song for the 1st

and he shouldnt have let a man ghost past him leaving bent as the one making a tackle for the 3rd

its almost unbelievable how **** bad he is

It was Ireland who lost possession meaning Bent was chasing back for the penalty.