Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

good ball in from ireland there. he's played well.

we've been absolutely murdered at full back second half and the difference in class has been massive.

we could've conceded 6 today, without question.

awful capitulation but nothing we didn't know before - we're suspect and lacking pace at the back and we only have one player (Ireland) who is comfortable with the ball in tight areas.

Our weakness is definitely at full back. Hutton should have hoofed the ball instead of passing it to Walcott's head.

and he should have got rid of the ball rather than running down a blind alley and losing it to song for the 1st

and he shouldnt have let a man ghost past him leaving bent as the one making a tackle for the 3rd

its almost unbelievable how **** bad he is

It was Ireland who lost possession meaning Bent was chasing back for the penalty.

its huttons position, he hsould be the one chasing back, i dont know which arsenal player it was who got brought down but hutton just let him go

As I'm watching we are losing 3-2

I'm **** devastated by this result more so than any other this season, I really fancied us to win and when we went 2-0 up I couldn't see a way back for arsenal they don't have the fire power to score goals...penalties they ain't to bad at though.

**** gutted if it stays like this

k shitty should be off. the laws of the game specifically equate that with striking. violent conduct.

rvp's elbow should have been a caution at least.

to balance a little bit, clark should have a caution for persistent infringement.... most of his have been played through on advantage.

Losing is one thing, but being 2-0 up at half time, and throwing it away in the first 16 mins of second half just makes losing so much worse. Would have much preffered playing shit and getting stuffed 5-0...I could live with that. But losing in this fashion is just unaceptable....

losing by the odd goal at arsenal is not a disgrace.

but the manner in which we've capitulated has been particularly disappointing.

we should have expected the onslaught and just couldn't cope.

Why? because they have MUCH better players than us.