The Top 100 players in the world

The_Steve

Tottenham and England international Jermaine Jenas on Twitter: "Who do you think will win the FIFA Ballon d'Or tonight - Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi or Xavi? #ballondor" >>gotta b xavi."

Rooney ahead of

Angel Di Maria

Wesley Sneijder

Neymar

Cesc Fabregas

David Villa

Sergio Aguero

REALLY?

Sergio Busquets - the fact that this clearing in the woods makes the list at all is a disgrace.

Rooney is better than all of those IMO. As for Busquets he is horrible at times but theres not a better holding midfielder on the planet for me.

IMO rooney is far too inconsistent to be the 6th best player in the world, when he is playing well then yes its hard not to agree but he disappears for months at a time

and i agree with ryanvilla and pob, i dont know anyone that doesnt like biscuits but he does a job that needs doing for barca (not just getting players sent off ;) ) and there probably isnt anyone better to do it

cant see why thiago silva is higher than pique

Modric 25th?

about 5 goals and 5 assists last year? **** off..

Shillz, Di Maria is shit, he has a wonderful left foot, but he cannot see a pass for the life of him and he is literally scared of using his right, I have absolutely no idea why Real signed him.

Shillz, Di Maria is shit, he has a wonderful left foot, but he cannot see a pass for the life of him and he is literally scared of using his right, I have absolutely no idea why Real signed him.

The same Di Maria who currently has 13 assists in 14 games (including 4 goals)?

Take Ibra and Schweinsteiger, and maybe even Rooney out of the top 10. Can't argue with the rest (of the top 10)

SOm enotable generosities in there. hernandez, for example.

The same Di Maria who currently has 13 assists in 14 games (including 4 goals)?

This

Rooney ahead of

Angel Di Maria

Wesley Sneijder

Neymar

Cesc Fabregas

David Villa

Sergio Aguero

REALLY?

Sergio Busquets - the fact that this clearing in the woods makes the list at all is a disgrace.

He may be a bellend but the guy is total class.

Agreed.

Total dickhead, but probably the best in his position in the world.

What the hell does Luis Suarez do that high?

What is it? 9 goals in one season? Terrible goalscorer, since he is supposed to be one.

To be fair, he is the star player in the Uruguay side which lit up the World Cup in 2010 and won the Copa America in 2011. He might be an utter utter utter utter tosser, be he is a bloody good player.

Â