Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Imarsha, you make this my favourite thread, no matter how depressing it is that we will end up with macron. Cheers mate.

if we do end up keeping nike, any chance of a new-style mock-up? :D

I will full mocks up. of what I think the kits should be once the maker gets annouced.

I've been messing. These are my contributions if we somehow stay with Nike..

20jkz79.png5od288.png

1zh051y.png2l9mohz.pnglast one for the traditionalists :D

That bottom home shirt is perfect! Just perfect! The other home shirt and white one is nice too however I'm not liking the black one! So disappointed after seeing these that our connection with Nike is as good as over!

2 more, you might recognise the design

villa82home.png

villa82awayf.png

Here let me fix that for you, that away top is far too nice to remain hidden away ;)

The home is nice too, but that away is lovely. I'm a sucker for pinstripes though.

Without a collar is much nicer in my opinion, if that home shirt didn't have a collar I'd be more than happy to by both of those kits.

I just did a collar for choice, Some people like them others don't.

Oh I wasn't complaining, I read your comment above mine that you were doing it to please everyone, I appreciate that. I just thought I'd say that personally I prefer it without a collar is all.

Without a collar is much nicer in my opinion, if that home shirt didn't have a collar I'd be more than happy to by both of those kits.

I just did a collar for choice, Some people like them others don't.

Oh I wasn't complaining, I read your comment above mine that you were doing it to please everyone, I appreciate that. I just thought I'd say that personally I prefer it without a collar is all.

Later I will put the away collar on the home kit.

Â