Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Just looking back through this thread, apart from Ireland and bent (who's fitness must be in question) that's pretty much the team most on here would have picked, yet he still gets stick.

Very attacking team (given what we have available) for a trip to stamford bridge. good selection IMO.

Bent should be starting and Collins shouldn't be - Mcleish messes it up for us again!

I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if Collins was on the bench and Hutton was in the side.

I think that squad is a pretty good one.

Blackburn win at OT.

We'll probably be out of the game by half time. Fat Frank with his usual gifts!

Cue SGC telling us we should sign the YAK to play upfront with Fonz :D

How does Ireland get the nod over Bannan? Not a bad side though and i expect they'll get a half each.
think you will find Bannan more likely to leave this window than Bent

Is that a hunch - ? or have you heard something

Defo guesswork.

Ill put £100 that Bent will leave, you can put £100 on Bannan leaving. If neither do, we keep out cash!

Chelsea are not the same team they were last season i can see us getting something here if we just show no fear and attack them if fulham can im sure we can get something here

And what you are forgetting is that neither are we. We aren't half the team we were and we've got the worst, most negative, boring manager in the league too.

Chelsea are not the same team they were last season i can see us getting something here if we just show no fear and attack them if fulham can im sure we can get something here

And what you are forgetting is that neither are we. We aren't half the team we were and we've got the worst, most negative, boring manager in the league too.

We were in the relegation zone (or there abouts) for the corresponding game last year weren't we?

We are far too deep

I expect nothing less from a McCrap side playing away from home if only we had the balls to attack them

Were just sitting back waiting for chelsea to score and trust me they will score they have quality players capable of creating a moment of magic at any time during the game the best chance we have of winning or drawing this game is trying to get the first goal then keeping possession not sitting back from the get go and inviting them onto us like we did against spurs...

Ireland's looking very good.

Probably looking forward to the piss up tonight.

Perhaps Dunne can join in an show him how to do it by abusing the coaching staff and some of the younger players.

Give it a rest Captain Negative.....

How about trying to enjoy the game and comment on the positives eh?