Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Chelsea are not the same team they were last season i can see us getting something here if we just show no fear and attack them if fulham can im sure we can get something here

And what you are forgetting is that neither are we. We aren't half the team we were and we've got the worst, most negative, boring manager in the league too.

We were in the relegation zone (or there abouts) for the corresponding game last year weren't we?

With a much better team, style of play and all round game. And we were really shite last year.

That's how bad we are now. Birmingham City were wear we are now last year. Didn't work out quite so well did it? Or McLeish.

Chelsea are not the same team they were last season i can see us getting something here if we just show no fear and attack them if fulham can im sure we can get something here

And what you are forgetting is that neither are we. We aren't half the team we were and we've got the worst, most negative, boring manager in the league too.

We were in the relegation zone (or there abouts) for the corresponding game last year weren't we?

True, but ironically we'd shown far better stuff up until then than we have this season. I honestly don't know how we're as high as 12th at the moment.

Ireland's looking very good.

Probably looking forward to the piss up tonight.

Perhaps Dunne can join in an show him how to do it by abusing the coaching staff and some of the younger players.

Give it a rest Captain Negative.....

How about trying to enjoy the game and comment on the positives eh?

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to enjoy a Villa game.

Sadly, the shite style and McLeish's ability to not win games makes that rather hard.

Ireland's looking very good.

Probably looking forward to the piss up tonight.

Perhaps Dunne can join in an show him how to do it by abusing the coaching staff and some of the younger players.

Give it a rest Captain Negative.....

How about trying to enjoy the game and comment on the positives eh?

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to enjoy a Villa game.

Sadly, the shite style and McLeish's ability to not win games makes that rather hard.

I know we're hard to watch but there are tiny glimpses of positives to take from individuals... not much, granted but surely it's better to look at the positives than the negatives?