We will lose obviously.

I'd like to see ...

Guzan

Cuellar Collins Dunne Warnock

Clark Petrov

Albrighton N'Zogbia Gabby

Bent.

Same.

Swap Bannan for Clark and I'd agree. If we're to stand any chance against the top sides we need a player who can pass and play through balls in the middle of the park, neither Clark or Petrov can do this.

6-0 chelsea with a torres hat trick. McLueless will say we played better in the second half but will question the teams desire and say say we need to show more.

Happy **** New Year 8)

When you consider they've drawn their last 3 games 1-1, Fulham (h) Spurs (a) Wigan (a)

If we go here and roll over / capitualte its a Disgrace

I expect committment, a game plan and at least a point from the team

Our two towering international centre backs will deal with everything Torres and Co have.

We'll have "the Scottish Cafu" and England Full back Warnock bombing on providing local hero Gabby and former Premier League top scorer Darren Bent with ammunition.

And with the creativity of France international N'zogbia, Scotlands bright young hope Bannan and the solidity of Bulgaria captain Petrov in the middle Chelsea will barely see the ball.

Villa to win by 4 or 5.

Think i'm drunk already.

Given that the only teams we have been able to beat this season are the worst 3 teams in the division and Norwich we have no chance of winning this one.

Mcleish will be probably set us up so we don't even have a shot!

Yep, he'll already have instilled enough apathy and lack of self-belief to guarantee a no-show from our lot.

2-0 to Villa :lol: (keep saying it and one day it might happen.....you never know).