Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Should have been 2-0 then. For all Villas industry we've created very little really. Gabby is very isolated.

eh?

Gabby has had 3 chances, Ireland one.....

Are you watching this?

1 chance, 3 half chances and 0 goals in 45 minutes. At least we look like we give a shit today though tbf.

Shame Ireland got injured. He was playing really well I thought. His touch was a bit rusty but he is the best passer we have, not to mention he actually sees what's going on around him. He put much more effort into chasing the ball too. It's seems as if some of you have already made your mind up on him and that's a shame, because he's the most creative player we have.

Gabby as a lone striker not too good ..he is much better pulling out wide as a support striker.

We have looked ok shame for Clark bit of rustyness there for the tug.Ireland was doing ok few nice passes and you can see him supporting well in the box

desperately needs a run of games.Barry will bring some nice passing into the game but I think Gabby is going to find himself even more isolated in the box now.

Nzog playing well and Hutton even put in a few decent challengers and him and Albrighton doing ok together down the right.

Shame Ireland got injured. He was playing really well I thought. His touch was a bit rusty but he is the best passer we have, not to mention he actually sees what's going on around him. He put much more effort into chasing the ball too. It's seems as if some of you have already made your mind up on him and that's a shame, because he's the most creative player we have.

Agreed, very impressed with Ireland today. Great work rate, our best moves had him at the core.

Scoreline very undeserved, much more like it Villa!

Very good first half. Gabby has looked weak at times, hope he gets it together in second half. Shame Ireland got injured/felt sick?, he was doing well.

I feel sorry for Clark, started well but then came that stupid mistake. Arsenal look shit

more like it tbh, even if we lose this at least we are having a go, more of the same second half plz

Yeah that'd be great.....another 45 minutes without a goal.

if we lose this 1-0 but play like this for the rest of the season we'll be top 8 comfortably

doubt there are many people who thought we'd have more possession and more chances than arsenal in the first half

No we won't as we won't score anymore goals for the rest of the season and will lose every game.

You need to score goals to win games and stay in the Premier League. Aston Villa have managed one in five games.

you fuggen joker. troll.

thought ireland was excellent until the injury but i think bannan is equally as good in that roleas the boy can really pass the ball

gabby is a bit isolated and doesnt look fit to me - maybe chnage to two up front after 65 mins if still 1-0

but result or no i like what i am seeing tonight - long may this good football continue!

best we have played for a while, but at the end of it we are losing again and we are not exactly piling the pressure on. a few half chances but its not as though their keeper is keeping them in it.

no side has conceded more goals away from home than arsenal, their best CB is playing at LB and they have an inexperienced kid at RB. they have a central defence of mertesacker and koscielny who are poor defenders.

best we have played for a while, but at the end of it we are losing again and we are not exactly piling the pressure on. a few half chances but its not as though their keeper is keeping them in it.

no side has conceded more goals away from home than arsenal, their best CB is playing at LB and they have an inexperienced kid at RB. they have a central defence of mertesacker and koscielny who are poor defenders.

....and we are the shitest attacking team...... therefore, it'll stay 1-0.