maqroll

Where Will We Finish This Season?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will We Finish This Season?

• Top 7
    • 8th - 12th
    • 13th - 17th
    • Relegated

I went 8-12th with 10-12 more likely. As hugely shit as we have been, in gabby we have a threat others don't. Independent of AM our players have enough to avoid the drop. There are worse sides and against the boltons we'll pick up enough points for mid table, which means we're stuck with him and antifootball for the season. Unless we have injury crisis in which case we could finish as low as 15-17th. WOn't get relegated tho

I went 8-12th with 10-12 more likely. As hugely shit as we have been, in gabby we have a threat others don't. Independent of AM our players have enough to avoid the drop. There are worse sides and against the boltons we'll pick up enough points for mid table, which means we're stuck with him and antifootball for the season. Unless we have injury crisis in which case we could finish as low as 15-17th. WOn't get relegated tho

This to the letter for me.

A hugely disappointing 16th. We will only avoid the drop because there are 4 worse teams.

Christ...You're normally the most optimistic person on this forum. Things must be bad.

I've crossed over to the dark side after witnessing that pile of shite.

A hugely disappointing 16th. We will only avoid the drop because there are 4 worse teams.

Christ...You're normally the most optimistic person on this forum. Things must be bad.

I've crossed over to the dark side after witnessing that pile of shite.

Fair play to you for having the flexibility of changing your opinion in the light of facts

Â