maqroll

Where Will We Finish This Season?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will We Finish This Season?

• Top 7
    • 8th - 12th
    • 13th - 17th
    • Relegated

**** rubbish, even when we play with a degree of dominance we don't have the talent (or memory) to put it in the net. Sorry for the negativity but I only see bad things. I really don't think Randy realises how this league works, it has no sentiment.

We will finish 17th or worse. At best 16th, and this will be viewed as success and nothing more will be done after Bent, Petrov, Heskey, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Ireland, Cuellar and N'Zogbia all leave in the summer.

Its that grim. This is no fun - how far we have fallen in such a short time. Perhaps MON was right after all.

100% agree- the speed of the decline is shocking! actually it;s embarrassing for a club our size who have been in the premier league since it started!

A hugely disappointing 16th. We will only avoid the drop because there are 4 worse teams.

Christ...You're normally the most optimistic person on this forum. Things must be bad.

I've crossed over to the dark side after witnessing that pile of shite.

Fair play to you for having the flexibility of changing your opinion in the light of facts

Shame you couldn't do that last year when I told you we'd comfortably survive. :)

Where were we two games before the end of the season?

Â