McLeish - Yes / No / Unsure

Dodgyknees

McLeish - Yes, No or Unsure  

438 members have voted

1. 1. McLeish - Yes, No or Unsure

• Yes - He can take us forward
    • No - We need someone better
    • Unsure - Still need more time

400 people have voted and 87% want McLeish out. That is all you need to know really.

Yep, it is a damning statistic. An even worse statistic is a 3-4% approval rating. I'm suprised that this poll hasn't been quoted in the media somewhere. They usually love this kind of thing.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difficulty i have with AM is that although he has a lack of class to choose from he should still be getting more out of what we have. A front two of Gabby and Bent would get into most sides in the Premiership with the exception of Man City, Spuds and Man U. We also have N'Zogbia who again would be a regular in most Premiership teams and when AM eventually decides to let Gardner off the leash then we will also have a midfielder that most sides in the Premiership will covete.

Where AM is failing is that he simply is too rigit in his thinking. We are Aston Villa, not Rangers, nor Birmingham. We as fans expect a lot more from our team than simply trying to keep the score down against the top four. We expect our team to be able to compete and to cause one or two upsets and indeed at the very least having a go at the better teams while as fans still being realistic that we will not win the league or challenge for C L places until we find our very own sugar daddy.

It may have been good enough at Rangers or Birmingham to try and strangle the life out of teams to get the odd result but Aston Villa Football Club is more ambitious than that and until Randy comes to his senses and brings in a manager who is more in keeping with our ambitions and indeed standing within the Premiership, then we will continue into a winter of very real discontent!

Worst appointment since Graham Turner for complete and utter stupidity !

Bloke hasn't got a chance but he hasn't got a clue either if he wait's perceived as the right thing to do because Alex Ferguson sent a letter into Randy then God Forbid .

I don't like Mob rule but seriously can't find anybody that thinks this is right for the club I also want to know what is up with the 3 % on Vital Villa who agree with it .

It's a complete and utter Disaster and I am pro Randy so if I am at a loss god knows what the rest of you think .

MM, just wondering, but how come you said he wouldn't be coming here?

Because someone I respect had told me 100 percent he wan't coming we both have the same contact I assumed he had spoken to him direct . He clearly hadn't I and that same guy was invited to meet AM and 3 months in or whatever everything I asked and predicted has come true .

Albrighton lost his way don't rely on him he said I was being harsh

Youngsters you don't know how to use them or trust them he said at Blues they were not good enough

Football was awful at Blues he said it will be fast flowing attacking full backs lol Hutton and Warnock

Sid was a Board appointement he said it wasn't it's obvious was

Said he wouldn't sell Downing told him if he did it would ruin Bent it almost has

Dunne pub player alongside the other 2 and it would cost us it has

Plus loads of other stuff ! Awful appointment seen nothing to make me think otherwise can't see him pulling it round

MM, Do the players not shoulder any responsibility??

Yes of course they do but they are playing to AM Formation his blueprint his tactics .

Honestly have you ever seen a side like this that just doesn't have a go its as if we are playing for goal difference .

I aint knee jerk far from it but he is out of his depth with Villa .

I am a realist don't expect us to win Leagues and Cups but I expect us to challenge have a go .

Honestly have you ever seen a side like this that just doesn't have a go its as if we are playing for goal difference

I cant remember the last time I watched a villa side string 3 forward passes together

Yup I agree Tom.

I go back to the days of Little since we were a flowing football side.

It's worth qualifying my vote by saying that the results havent warranted his sacking, nor my vote of no confidence. It is the manner of football which leads me to question whether I can be bothered to show up most weeks that makes me want him out. I'd be contented if we were in our current position having played Houllier Football.

I feel exactly the same way Shillzz.

There must be a way for us as a fanbase to express our dissatisfaction. Something needs to be done. I'm not normally in favor of chairmen making decisions based on what the fans demand but this is an exceptional case. When 90% (at least) of the fanbase are against the manager it's kind of hard to ignore.

Honestly have you ever seen a side like this that just doesn't have a go its as if we are playing for goal difference

I cant remember the last time I watched a villa side string 3 forward passes together

I dont think you realise just how bad McCrap is. completely inept. has no idea how to try and win a game. complete curmudgeon. shouldn;t be at a Premiership club.

We play like Birmingham.

He is a poor mans Gary Megson.

Sorry but some people (and I suspect those with the power to make the decision) will just believe this is a fans reaction over the former club of our current manager and that this mob have wanted him out since day 1 and it would be unfair to let that mob hound him out

There must be a way for us as a fanbase to express our dissatisfaction. Something needs to be done. I'm not normally in favor of chairmen making decisions based on what the fans demand but this is an exceptional case. When 90% (at least) of the fanbase are against the manager it's kind of hard to ignore.[/quote

I posted a link to contact the Sun Newspaper in the protest thread. The customer services email that I used to be removed from the clubs marketing literature now appears to be disabled too.

What about PFs or RLs email? We must have some genius somewhere who can work out how to locate the address?

Sorry but some people (and I suspect those with the power to make the decision) will just believe this is a fans reaction over the former club of our current manager and that this mob have wanted him out since day 1 and it would be unfair to let that mob hound him out
Well Randy was at the Man U game on Saturday. Maybe he's starting to realise why we were so against the appointment?

Â