Whats the next big thing

b6bloke

We were just going the massive speed forward of information technology based off a clip someone put on here earlier and it got me thinking. If you were going to think of starting a business in the current climate what would you think would be a good gamble based on the current or potential furure market?

I think realistically it will be an existing piece of technology tweaked to become more useful.

Eg. Fixed line telephones to "mobile"

My bet would be the further integration of personal data onto a single device so for instance a smart phone through "new" near field technology can become a bank card, biometric passport etc. A bit like OBE's idea but less like a pet microchip and more like an iphone.

Either that or the introduction of glassess/contacts with HUDs bluetooth linked to a phone/tablet for browsing/sat nav etc.

Visually awesome but technically unlikely. With the UK rail network as it is, (1 highspeed line) can you REALLY see us doing this.

The Tories' idea of a transport policy is to widen the motorways. Again.

least you don't get racially abused by other people in your own car ..unless your sharing a car with John Terry of course

Â