Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

It's the girls birthday on Monday so I've said I'm going to take her out. Got the day off work.

Gonna pick her up from home and present to her a floral gift

Either gonna drive into Birmingham or get the train into New Street

Head off to Ming Moon for a buffet meal.

Head down to the Leisure Box for some Ice Skating and Bowling

???

Profit

Hows that sound?

Drive to Birmingham

Drinks

Kebab

Alley

Wrong 'un.

Date sorted. :)

It's the girls birthday on Monday so I've said I'm going to take her out. Got the day off work.

???

Profit

Hows that sound?

Drive to Birmingham

Drinks

Kebab

Alley

Wrong 'un.

Can I suggest having the kebab last? If she does sucky the Chilli sauce wouldn't half sting!!

???

Profit

Hows that sound?

Drive to Birmingham

Drinks

Kebab

Alley

Wrong 'un.

Can I suggest having the kebab last? If she does sucky the Chilli sauce wouldn't half sting!!

No worse than the Mint Source shower gel.... :wink:

???

Profit

Hows that sound?

Drive to Birmingham

Drinks

Kebab

Alley

Wrong 'un.

Besides if its sucky first, she's in for a real treat when you line up the wrong un.... :twisted:

???

Profit

Hows that sound?

Drive to Birmingham

Drinks

Kebab

Alley

Wrong 'un.

Besides if its sucky first, she's in for a real treat when you line up the wrong un.... :twisted:

JohnnyCashintheRingofFire.jpg

It was her suggestion lol. One of her favourite places.

For the time being this is just a casual thing. She's not looking to get into a relationship and wants to take things slow.

At least I know where I stand, just need to handle it correctly. This is not one of my ideal scenarios :-)

She sounds like a whore.

Buffet 'restaurants' (I mean, it's practically food fried by halogen light bulbs...) and she doesn't want a relationship, it's just a 'casual thing'.

You better not be paying...

Seriously though. Bail fella, you don't need this right now, IMO. (Be prepared for some of the guys on here to tell you casual sex is EXACTLY what you need right now, but it's the exact opposite.)

Just seen your post Laura.

I like making people feel special, I like making people smile, I like giving people attention... Maybe I am nothing but an ego boost. I dunno. I'm too nice for my own good though. I brought her flowers when I picked her up, offered to pay for everything as it was her birthday etc... All I can say is that she's the only thing that's making me smile at the moment and I don't wanna stop smiling. I've been told where I stand from the beginning, so for the time being I'm going to have to deal with that.

That said, I know for a fact that in a few weeks I'm going to be wanting more from it and if she insists she doesn't then I'll break it off. I can't be seeing someone knowing that it's going nowhere. Guess I'm hoping that my fun loving and caring nature will show her just how good of a boyfriend I can be.

I hate dating. It sucks. Can I just find someone to go straight into a relationship with? :?

Just seen your post Laura.

I like making people feel special, I like making people smile, I like giving people attention... Maybe I am nothing but an ego boost. I dunno. I'm too nice for my own good though. I brought her flowers when I picked her up, offered to pay for everything as it was her birthday etc... All I can say is that she's the only thing that's making me smile at the moment and I don't wanna stop smiling. I've been told where I stand from the beginning, so for the time being I'm going to have to deal with that.

That said, I know for a fact that in a few weeks I'm going to be wanting more from it and if she insists she doesn't then I'll break it off. I can't be seeing someone knowing that it's going nowhere. Guess I'm hoping that my fun loving and caring nature will show her just how good of a boyfriend I can be.

I hate dating. It sucks. Can I just find someone to go straight into a relationship with? :?

hmmm you say she wants to keep it casual?

Does she look like this?

nw__1277479719_kranks-big.jpg

She sounds like a whore.

Buffet 'restaurants' (I mean, it's practically food fried by halogen light bulbs...) and she doesn't want a relationship, it's just a 'casual thing'.

You better not be paying...

Seriously though. Bail fella, you don't need this right now, IMO. (Be prepared for some of the guys on here to tell you casual sex is EXACTLY what you need right now, but it's the exact opposite.)

I think Laura is right though it dont make her a whore. Have you shagged her yet?

I think if you are hoping for anything other than casual then you need to be ready for a fall in case you fall in love with her. If you are in the right frame of mind its a great **** buddy situation but I dont think you are at the moment.

Only way to test this woman is let her in then dump her with the excuse that you want more and deserve it and see what her response is after a few days of not having you.

Â