Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Thanks CrackpotForeigner. I was worried about that. Does it hurt the woman or do they enjoy it? What i mean is can they reach orgasm through it or do they need a helping hand? Will have a go at the weekend and report my findings.

It hurts. A lot.

If you're expecting to whip your little man out and plough straight in you're sadly mistaken, or you're going to have a girl in agony very quickly.

For a first time it takes a lot of lube, and a lot of time.

As for Anal orgasms, not unheard of but I'd be very surprised if someone doing anal for the first time had one

Ok gently does it then. You see sometimes girls have told me that they are virgins when they really aren't but this one i think is the real deal and it might be too much too soon for DHUTWU.

Very gently

And you probably want to get her "warmed up" first with some foreplay (if she'll let you do that... can you do anything round the front with her?)

It'll probably hurt you too by the way.

• Like 1

Also, what kind of girl asks someone to DHUTWU before she's ever had sex?

I'm not sure if that's slutty or weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbaqlcmDCA

It's OK if you love Baby J.

• Like 1

Lube is such an icky word.

I prefer "anti-viscosity facilitation chemical", though unfortunately the acronym of which is AVFC.

I don't care about a sore bum, it don't care about me, all I care about is anti-viscosity facilitation chemical.

• Like 3

Lube is such an icky word.

I prefer "anti-viscosity facilitation chemical", though unfortunately the acronym of which is AVFC.

I don't care about a sore bum, it don't care about me, all I care about is anti-viscosity facilitation chemical.

proud history, vigorous future

Thanks CrackpotForeigner. I was worried about that. Does it hurt the woman or do they enjoy it? What i mean is can they reach orgasm through it or do they need a helping hand? Will have a go at the weekend and report my findings.

Just have at it like a bull at a gate. No need for lube. In fact sellotape some P60 sandpaper round your todger and it'll heighten arousal for you both.

She'll cum buckets.

• Like 1

It's a golden (brown) merchandising opportunity, is what it is.  You could get your AVFC branded lube straight from the New Street Goth Girl.

Well we've certainly been in the shit for a few seasons now.

• Like 1

Â