Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I wonder how many relationships fb breaks up each year? Fb can't be blamed directly but it can be a catalyst to problems.

I wonder how many relationships fb breaks up each year? Fb can't be blamed directly but it can be a catalyst to problems.

You can say that again. 

• Like 4

You can say that again. 

You can say that again.

My best mate at uni's girlfriend got into an argument with him (while I was in the room) because she was insisting on him giving her his facebook password.

When he tried to compromise and said "ok, but I get to have yours as well" she point blank refused.

"That's different!" apparently #rollyeyes

They're married now...

FB hasn't ended or ruined any relationships. What does is people doing something blatantly wrong eg. facilitating cheating or acting in a way their partner would disapprove of. In either case if you're thick enough to do that on a public internet forum you are asking for what you get.

FB is the delivery mechanism. Not the cause of the behaviour.

• Like 4

I'd say about 18 months ago (bar in mind now I live in a small to medium sized town in Ireland) but basically a lad I know was engaged to a girl, same fella know was punching massively above his weight here, anyway came out that he had been having an affair with her hotter model best friend the last 6 months, and it all came out on facebook with their familes and friends all commenting. I'd barely know them and wouldn't consider them friends but god it was like an episode of Jeremy Kyle on my newsfeed. 

My best mate at uni's girlfriend got into an argument with him (while I was in the room) because she was insisting on him giving her his facebook password.

When he tried to compromise and said "ok, but I get to have yours as well" she point blank refused.

"That's different!" apparently #rollyeyes

They're married now...

Ha! Same happened to my mate... his missus insisted he give her his email and FB passwords. He did as well! She closed his FB down and she's still on it.

My answer to that request would have been two words.. last being 'off'

Â