Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

This is solely for Rob but this is what I'm dealing with, when we were in college he went back to some girls house and during the deed she asked him to DHUTWU and he got so freak out by it he left!

What a pussy.

Deserves all he gets

• Like 1

Folski, reading your posts about your mate really annoys me. Guy deserves what he gets if he keeps going back.

Sorry Dante, ya I know, we are all kind of sick of it to be honest. We reckon it's cos his mom and dad split up and he's got a kind of ready made family here and spends a lot of time with the kid so doesn't want to leave her you know, but at the same time he is being extremely foolish.

I was on here about a month back talking about my friend with the girlfriend who's cheated on him a few times and he's taken her back without blinking an eyelid. Well the last time she told him she cheated on him, and I told him to do a runner, she told him that she'd pre-ordered a PS4 for him for Christmas, I think it was a kind of bribe as he's as thick as a ditch, but he was out with one of our friends last week and they were talking about PS4s, she has since told him that she can't justify paying that much for a PS4 for Christmas and she has now got him FIFA 14 for PS3 instead and admitted she'd never pre-ordered it. The lad owes our friend a couple of €100 cause he needed to get his car fixed and is basically spending all his money on paying his girlfriends bills, I've no doubt he's getting money off his parents to support her as well, as she rang one day looking for money and he said he was broke, we had to pay him into pitch and putt so he was, but whispered into the phone if it's for the electricity bill we'll sort something out. 

Now, I've no idea how she goes through so much money she gets regular maintenance off her child's father, his mother owns the day care centre the child goes to so that's all free, she gets unmarried mother benefit & is also on job seekers allowance, while it's clear she's not exactly flush, she's clearly not living within her means. He and another friend of mine were supposed to go to a careers fair in Cork Today they were to leave at 8 he was driving and my friend text him at 7 to make sure he was up but got nothing back was ringing him from half 7 on and finally got a call at 9 saying your one's kid was sick and he'd have to mind her for the day.

No one deserves being used constantly and having their emotions stomped. I'll admit it does make it difficult to feel bad for him if he won't put his foot down but he certainly doesn't deserve it. A lot of people parents split so I have a hard time thinking that's a reason to take on abuse. He probably does care for the child, and doesn't want to abandon it, but it's not his child. This woman is an awful person! Any man or woman that just uses someone, who clearly cares for them, so easily and without shame is disturbing. And a buttbag! IDK what you can do, but you need to have some sort of intervention for the guy. Hell, let him read what everyone thinks here. At this point something needs to get through to him before she uses him up completely, and she will do that eventually. Then he's ruined mentally/financially.

• Like 1

New girl at work today. Same age as me, same interests, get on really well from the off. About 2 hours in, in reply to something she sheepishly says she has a boyfriend

I wouldnt mind but whenever a girl is exactly my type down to the letter, they always have someone. (you'll probably say if she's so good then course she's taken but my 'type' is necessarily the best looking girl all the time)

We added each other on Facebook and her boyfriend is absolutely nothing like I expected :(

I have to add, her boyfriend is back at uni and she's living around here. Argh it's so annoying. All the body language was positive as well as remained so even after she told me. I always get to the best girls too late :(

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

New girl at work today. Same age as me, same interests, get on really well from the off. About 2 hours in, in reply to something she sheepishly says she has a boyfriend

I wouldnt mind but whenever a girl is exactly my type down to the letter, they always have someone. (you'll probably say if she's so good then course she's taken but my 'type' is necessarily the best looking girl all the time)

We added each other on Facebook and her boyfriend is absolutely nothing like I expected :(

I have to add, her boyfriend is back at uni and she's living around here. Argh it's so annoying. All the body language was positive as well as remained so even after she told me. I always get to the best girls too late :(

Man up.

e0a.jpg

• Like 2

On a massive note I've woken up this morning to see my friend has changed his profile picture & deleted his girlfriend and removed his relationship status, no idea what happened as this was all done a few short hours ago but I will report back, hope he's done with her for good.

• Like 2

Awwwwww *gets out violin*

Seriously become more alpha. If she has a bf so what, either you still try it or you move on to the next broad.

Seriously become more alpha. If she has a bf so what, either you still try it or you move on to the next broad.

Stefan if she has a bf move on to the next one. Its not worth it plus you don't want to be a disrespectful dick to the other guy. Your better than that.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 4

Stefan if she has a bf move on to the next one. Its not worth it plus you don't want to be a disrespectful dick to the other guy. Your better than that.

Nice girls finish last, Stefan should break them up and then mack that bish.

Â