Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Ffs Eames that's the man's Girlfriend you're talking about.

This is Off-topic, which means no holds barred.

You should have seen some of the abuse Dante got for going out with a stripper.

Good times. Good times.

She's retired now and working for a design company full time. Turnaround or what!?

They were good times. You couldn't get away with even the tiniest slip up back then.

Still going strong? Good to see  :D

:rolleyes:

Stevo can describe her :P

She was about 6 foot 4. Fat. Really curly and messy ginger hair.

Loads of spots. Her teeth (well what was left of them) were nice. Decent shade of yellow but not too straight.

Beautiful adam's apple and man hands. Her skin was probably a touch too white for my liking. I like it pearl white. Her's was more arctic blizzard. But it was so freckly you couldn't really tell.

You're too kind. :)

So I'm headed up to Cambridge again tomorrow but JLo is on call tonight so does't know what time she'll be in bed and what time I should arrive tomorrow. I said just text me during the night with the time, my phone will be on silent and you won't wake me up. She replied  

JLo: "What if I need you overnight, what if a patient of mine dies and I need support? Who am I going to call? "    

Me: "The Ghostbusters"    

That did not go down well :(

• Like 3

Me: "The Ghostbusters"    

That did not go down well :(

It made me laugh I'm surprised it didn't go down well!.(Let's hope she does eh? Nudge nudge wink wink) I don't know, not laughing at that is a bit strange and If there's something weird and it don't look good...well I think you know the rest.

Ghostbusters are the answer to that question every time...

Exactly. Only Hitler or Stalin wouldn't reply Ghostbusters..

..and that's only because they're dead and fear the Ghostbusters  :rolleyes:

Right so this weekend might be the turning point for my opinion on older women.

I pulled a 24 year old and was chatting up a 30 year old and didn't feel weird. I know this might not seem a big deal, but I have never had a gf older than me and because I've only been 21 for a few months, this whole thinking myself as an adult (18 isn't an adult) is new to me.

I can't describe it but when I was > 21, I always felt being with somebody older than me was like a kid being with an adult. But now I'm coming round to the idea of being an adult (career sorted, starting to actually look older), older women suddenly don't look that old.

It's a real dating epiphany for me :)

• Like 1

This is not really advice, more of a summary of what happened to me yesterday. So I agreed to meet a certain female at 4pm in the town centre. 3 hours before we meet I text her to confirm everything was still cool regarding our date...no response. I thought to myself this is strange, I best not start to get ready until she texts back, I don't want to waste my time. At approximately 3pm I get a text from her saying ''Oh shit, I've just woken up, so sorry, and I'm in pain so can we meet another day''? This was followed 5 minutes later by a phone call from her which I ignored.

Now the Beta male that I was 5 years ago would of said no problem and rearranged, but the alpha male that I now am has decided to completely ignore any contact from her for at least a week. If a girl flops on you at that late notice, it's usually because she does not value you as a potential dating material. I mean to use the excuse that she has just woken up at 3pm is just lame.

YEah **** that.

I was all for you meeting up with her before. But if she's fobbed you off now I wouldn't bother.

Unless there's something special about her I wouldn't bother trying to meet up again. Throw her back.

This is not really advice, more of a summary of what happened to me yesterday. So I agreed to meet a certain female at 4pm in the town centre. 3 hours before we meet I text her to confirm everything was still cool regarding our date...no response. I thought to myself this is strange, I best not start to get ready until she texts back, I don't want to waste my time. At approximately 3pm I get a text from her saying ''Oh shit, I've just woken up, so sorry, and I'm in pain so can we meet another day''? This was followed 5 minutes later by a phone call from her which I ignored.

Now the Beta male that I was 5 years ago would of said no problem and rearranged, but the alpha male that I now am has decided to completely ignore any contact from her for at least a week. If a girl flops on you at that late notice, it's usually because she does not value you as a potential dating material. I mean to use the excuse that she has just woken up at 3pm is just lame.

Was this the girl you mentioned recently? The one who ignored you for a while then was suddenly interested again? Like you say, she sounds flakey and not worth bothering with (unless she got run over or something and there is a genuine reason for her pain!)

Â