Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

In any other season, I would be confident that we would raise our game against the big boys and put in a good performance. I just can't see that happening, especially if we field 6 defenders.
I agree with this. As you said, Villa have always seemed to raise their game for the big teams, but this season I'm not. Granted we haven't yet played a big team at home so maybe there is hope?

What I'd like to see; -

-------------------Given-------------------

Herd------Dunne------Clark-----Warnock

-----------Petrov------Jenas--------------

-----------------Bannan--------------------

N'Zogbia-----------------------Agbonlahor

-------------------Bent---------------------

What I think we'll see; -

-------------------------Given-------------------------

Hutton--Cuellar--Collins--Dunne--Clark--Warnock

------------------Petrov--Heskey---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Agbonlahor-----

----------------------Bent------------------------------

I have the feeling we're going to feel the backlash of their loss to Palace last night

I think they are going to feel our backlash after our draw with Swansea! :twisted:

You just made me laugh and I dribbled coke down my white shirt

I have the feeling we're going to feel the backlash of their loss to Palace last night

I think they are going to feel our backlash after our draw with Swansea! :twisted:

Bit early in the day for that shit ain't it. At least it shouldn't show up on your shirt :winkold:

Badtimes :lol:

Expecting a loss, hoping for a draw.

We need to start Jenas and BB, with Stan hopefully back. I know he's doing a good job at defensive mid, but I'd like to see Herd at right back to watch Ash.

-------------Given-------------

Herd Cuellar Dunne Warnock

--------------Stan-------------

-------Jenas--------- BB------

Gabby--------------------- N'Zog

---------------Bent---------------

our team sheet has been leaked

------------Heskey

Heskey Heskey Heskey Heskey

----Heskey Heskey Heskey

--Heskey--

-------------- Heskey

subs: Heskey, Heskey, Heskey, Heskey, Heskey.

There are some doubts over the fitness of Heskey so Heskey might have to fill in.

Looking at the above i'm surprised Heskey got picked over Heskey, but at least Eck has given Heskey another chance. I would have given Heskey a go though.

our team sheet has been leaked

------------Heskey

Heskey Heskey Heskey Heskey

----Heskey Heskey Heskey

--Heskey--

-------------- Heskey

subs: Heskey, Heskey, Heskey, Heskey, Heskey.

There are some doubts over the fitness of Heskey so Heskey might have to fill in.

Looking at the above i'm surprised Heskey got picked over Heskey, but at least Eck has given Heskey another chance. I would have given Heskey a go though.

Had me in stitches. :lol:

villa 3 utd 1 - draper yorke and whoever else scored that day! i seriously can see bannan inspiring us to a rip roaring victory in HD.
But Bannan will hardly feature. Heskey will be our attacking midfielder as usual.

Which leads me to my next point - what surprises will our genius of a manager spring this time? Gabby at full back? Collins as a striker? Heskey in goal?

villa 3 utd 1 - draper yorke and whoever else scored that day! i seriously can see bannan inspiring us to a rip roaring victory in HD.
But Bannan will hardly feature. Heskey will be our attacking midfielder as usual.

Which leads me to my next point - what surprises will our genius of a manager spring this time? Gabby at full back? Collins as a striker? Heskey in goal?

Kendrick has just tweeted:

Word/rumour on the street is that wee Barry Bannan WILL start for #avfc against Man Yoo tomorrow. Let's hope so

Lets hope so!