Office Pranks

AVFCLaura

Just to take it into it's own thread so I'm not Off Topic in another, my office has fallen into all out war between the Sales & Operations team in regards to pranks.

I came in on Wednesday to find my office had been ransacked, chairs overturned, monitors turned around, clocks changed, etc etc.

photo9.jpg

So the Operations team found the Sales teams cars in the car park and did this:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Then the Sales team did this to the office.

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

And now the Sales Manager left his laptop lying around while he went to the toilet, came back and the guys had encased it in packing tape.

photo5.jpg

This cannot end well...

Have you guys had any good / bad pranks in your workplace?

For a summer I worked in a factory.

We used to nick people's lunch and stuff and put them in the wrapping machine. It was this machine that heat wrapped stuff in thin plastic, a bit like cling film but sealed.

Was very funny, especially when peopledidn't realise their apple was wrappe din plastic and bit into it

One summer while at uni I worked in a Chicken factory.

I worked in the 'Skinning' Department. Ie the raw chickens went through the machined and all the slimey skin came off and filled a tray underneath that had to be removed....

The prank of choice was to put chicken skin on the top of someones helmet (health and safety), without them noticing. The victim then went to lunch in the canteen (thus parading the offending chicken skin) and started to eat their food and as soon as they put their head down the raw skin would fall into their lunch.

Horrible prank, yet amusing!

A good one in my office was there was some stupid woman who was obsessed with the Royal Wedding. Planned parties and stuff for days. So some of the HR girls mocked up a really good looking invitation, saying a work colleague had nominated her for one of the few public seats available at the wedding and that she'd won because of her enthusiasm or some shit.

She believed it for about 15 minutes.

Proper devesated when she found out it was a prank.

A good one in my office was there was some stupid woman who was obsessed with the Royal Wedding. Planned parties and stuff for days. So some of the HR girls mocked up a really good looking invitation, saying a work colleague had nominated her for one of the few public seats available at the wedding and that she'd won because of her enthusiasm or some shit.

She believed it for about 15 minutes.

Proper devesated when she found out it was a prank.

:clap::lol:

Genius stuff from your HR girls!!

We have a serial prankster in our office, and he'd pretty much pranked everyone in the team at some point. This included, wrapping elastic bands around the sleeves of people's coats, putting hot chilli sauce in lunches, filling desks draws full of corn flakes etc. A few of us decided it was pay back time, and so devised a plan to get him back. The guy in question rides a bike to work, and locks it up outside. He's normally the last person to leave on an evening, so this gave up plenty of opportunity to apply an extra bike lock to his back wheel, with a note applied which read along the lines of : "Haha! If you want the key, you'll need to go to the office photo copier." We then proceeded to send him on a wild goose chase, sending him form one part of the office to the next, looking for the next instructions. We even sent him to the building over the road from us, and we left a note on their reception for him. After sending him to about 20 different places, we revealed that the key had been taped under the bike seat all along!

We have a serial prankster in our office, and he'd pretty much pranked everyone in the team at some point. This included, wrapping elastic bands around the sleeves of people's coats, putting hot chilli sauce in lunches

At that point I would have just **** chinned the word removed. You don't **** with a man's meal.

There's a lady in my office who is scared of Bananas. She is really really properly scared of them, the sight of them, the smell, the word, pictures, anything.

I put a banana in her drawer

She screamed and cried, I got in trouble v____v pranking days over.

At uni I did have a shit in a shoebox and put it in one of my flatmates wardrobes though

There's a lady in my office who is scared of Bananas. She is really really properly scared of them, the sight of them, the smell, the word, pictures, anything.

At uni I did have a shit in a shoebox and put it in one of my flatmates wardrobes though

Haha WTF??!!

Haha WTF??!!

What can I say, he was a bastard

One of my first jobs in design was working on a match program for a certain well known football team. Across the bottom of the main pages in between the folios, there was a message that said 'To hold your own private party at the satdium, call XXXXXXXX now'.

When I nipped to the loo one day, one of the other lads deleted the y.

A few thousand got printed and there were no end of recriminations, but luckily I kept my job after claiming (rightfully) innocence.

When I found out who it was, I got my own back in typical early twenty something style by nailing his fiancee just before I left for a new job.

:shock: WTF?

:shock: WTF?

I know, bizarre isnt it. Have you seen Poltergeist? You know the little lady who is kind of like a midget, but not quite, she's just really small? She looks like her. I can only imagine that she had a trauma when she was young involving a banana. The mind boggles :shock: :? :lol:

Empty a hole punch into the air con and put it on full blast and wait for them to turn the car on

hid in a pile of leaves in the dark with an air horn in the car park

found where a lad went for a nap in his car everyday waited till he was asleep and 4 of us rocked it (he proper shit himself)

kipper strapped to a car radiator

or the easiest one, ask your boss to be in on it, of someone leaves their phone around use it to txt him "bollocks stick your **** job" and then have the boss shout at him

Â