Room temperature

leemond2008

try 17 / 18C and a jumper, warm enough and you'll single handedly save the world

lots of people in UK moan about fuel bill hikes and wander around the house in a tee shirt in december

Or, move to my office in Redditch where apparently the right thing to do is to crank up the air con and open the windows.

try 17 / 18C and a jumper, warm enough and you'll single handedly save the world

lots of people in UK moan about fuel bill hikes and wander around the house in a tee shirt in december

'zackly.

_41418428_accringtonstanle203.jpg

I am one of those people who wander around my house in a t-shirt and shorts most evenings, frankly I hate wearing jeans so this is the only way to go.

Usually stick the thermostat on around 21C, but my house is fairly new, so the insulation is good enough to keep the boiler activity down to a reasonable level.

I am one of those people who wander around my house in a t-shirt and shorts most evenings, frankly I hate wearing jeans so this is the only way to go.

Usually stick the thermostat on around 21C, but my house is fairly new, so the insulation is good enough to keep the boiler activity down to a reasonable level.

Our heating is still off.

Woodburning Stoves FTW!!

You are actually a penguin. Stop using the internet and go catch some fish.

I **** hate Penguins, I got bit by one once whilst trying to stroke one on the head and I've never forgiven them for it

Didn't Spiderman get bitten by a spider?

:lol: That's really tickled me

Â