Euro 2012 Thread/Draw/TV Schedule

andykeenan

I just wanna say, commiserations to anyone going to Ukraine for the Euros. From the people I have spoke to it is an absolute shit hole of a country and is not fit to host a major sporting event. You thought South Africa was bad....... even the tourist areas are a hazard. It would of been better if England were in Poland, which in comparison is like paradise.

France and Ukraine will be clear favourites for 1&2

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

France and England are favourites to qualify from Group D.

Spain and Italy are favourites to qualify from Group C.

Germany and Holland are favourites to qualify from Group B.

Group A is hard to call.

With regards Wilshere, now that he's out of the Euros we should put him in the Olympics squad.

We should play Gerrard+Parker or Gerrard+Parker+Milner in midfield.

Gerrard should be captain.

Scholes should never play for England again.

I hope Benty is fit and can get on the plane.

I just wanna say, commiserations to anyone going to Ukraine for the Euros. From the people I have spoke to it is an absolute shit hole of a country and is not fit to host a major sporting event. You thought South Africa was bad....... even the tourist areas are a hazard. It would of been better if England were in Poland, which in comparison is like paradise.

Recently i hitch hiked through poland into the Ukraine. Poland and the Ukraine are almost polar opposites. The Ukraine is awful, no one speaks english, the whole place is totally run down, it is really backwards. Hopefully it'll be better when the football starts but I'd be gutted if i had to play in the Ukraine rather than Poland.

Also i couldnt get any phone reception anywhere on my blackberry phone with sim cards on different networks in the UK. Plus i couldnt even connect to the WIFI in mcdonalds.. you may laugh at that but when you cant get back in touch with home its a bloody nightmare. Specially when they think you are missing ;)

Recently i hitch hiked through poland into the Ukraine. Poland and the Ukraine are almost polar opposites. The Ukraine is awful, no one speaks english, the whole place is totally run down, it is really backwards. Hopefully it'll be better when the football starts but I'd be gutted if i had to play in the Ukraine rather than Poland.

3 of my friends did a East European tour in 2010 and they said similar things to what you said. Very run down and not developed. They said it felt like they were not in Europe. Buildings decaying, pot holes in roads, businesses boarded up, people suffering. Poland and Slovakia were much better in comparison.

I think the thing about not many speaking English is not a problem though. The fact of the matter is that it is not an English speaking country so why should they speak English.

gerrard - parker - milner in a midfield 3 for me, walcott and ash either side of rooney/holt

lampard should be a sub or replace gerrard, barry in for parker but they shouldnt play together

worst team we could play would be barry - parker - lampard, gerrard - rooney - welbeck so im fully expecting to see that line up at some point

FWIW i think we'll lose to france and then face ukraine in kiev in the final group game and royally **** it up before blaming it on a dodgy decision, i think we are favourites to qualify just about but the scheduling isnt the best

and im not doing the stickers this year, not impressed with how early they released it, makes it pointless

My predictions. Remember in 2010 world cup when I corrected got 13 out of the 16 group progressions correct on here. So study what I have wrote and get yourself down the bookies.

Group A: Russia, Poland

Group B: Germany Holland

Group C: Spain Italy

Group D: France England

Group D is the hardest one to decide. Ukraine will be vey close to qualifying.

My predictions. Remember in 2010 world cup when I corrected got 13 out of the 16 group progressions correct on here. So study what I have wrote and get yourself down the bookies.

Group A: Russia, Poland

Group B: Germany Holland

Group C: Spain Italy

Group D: France England

Group D is the hardest one to decide. Ukraine will be vey close to qualifying.

Thanks for spoiling the surprise.

Idiot.

(:winkold:)

Ukraine and poland are weak hosts and would never have qualified if in a different country.

Group A. Russia Czech republic

Group B. Germany Holland

Group C. Italy Croatia (i do see a shock with Spain)

Group D. France England

Ireland will win it. Comfortably, might I add. Teams don't stand a chance against the Whelan/Gibson/Andrews triangle of undeniable excellence.

Fahey and cGeady make up a fearsome 5 man midfield with Paul Green on bench

Ukraine and poland are weak hosts and would never have qualified if in a different country.

Group A. Russia Czech republic

Group B. Germany Holland

Group C. Italy Croatia (i do see a shock with Spain)

Group D. France England

Spain not to go through? :shock: Why? Complacency?

a slow defence

a lack of cutting edge nearly cost them in group phase of world cup as well

most their team will be knackered come Euros as well after playing latter stages of Champions League and Europa League

Â