Euro 2012 Thread/Draw/TV Schedule

andykeenan

Note that Clark hasn't made the squad ahead of St.Ledger or O'Dea, or even the standby list ahead of McShane!

hasnt really deserve a spot in fairness. St.Ledger and o'Dea were very good in qualifying games and McShame has been around squad for years

Not saying he deserves a spot. Just an interesting neutral opinion on one of our 'promising youngsters'. O'Dea has been **** awful for Leeds this season though. They really hate him up there. I know McShane's been around for ages. But he's still awful? You'd think if Trap rated Clark at all he'd have at least made the standby list.

Trap is loyal to players that served him like McShame and Clark hasnt really had chance to impress. O;Dea was very good in Moscow and earned his place that night.

More worried about Stephen Ward a dire football player

Wilfred Bouma :shock:

Oh well there goes 60 quid for a Holland shirt with printing.

I didnt expect him to be in the squad of the 3rd best team in Europe. I thought he had retired because of all his injuries.

did you expect us to finish anything better than bottom? PLus wiht Trappatoni he can make poor players look good in his system

Are you happy to have an Italian manager in charge of your country?

did you expect us to finish anything better than bottom? PLus wiht Trappatoni he can make poor players look good in his system

Yes he gets results

Not this shit again.

Absolutely f**king delighted. Thanks for asking :mrgreen:

I'd say it's a big enough blow. That Spanish side is very settled. Almost like a club side. And he's one of the strongest characters/leaders in it. Slotting someone in, particularly at centreback, is not what you want to be doing at this stage.

It'll only become an issue in the latter stages. Semi and final. That's when the weakness might be exposed. They're still good enough to get there at a canter.

Â